Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Wizardry online

narakuunarakuu stockholmPosts: 348Member

So, I heard about this on here somewhere last year october I believe.

Which is when most sites cease their information as far as this game goes, now naturally that would probably mean that there just isnt very much information that has been added in regard to the release of this game outside of asia.

Though as someone who actually really wants to play this and thought that there is no way it wouldnt have gotten out by now... I wanted to ask if anyone is playing it? What is your thoughts on it in that case?

Comments

• MosesZDMosesZD Kirkwood, MOPosts: 1,383Member

It's still not in the US or Europe.    It's supposed to be released this year though.

• redcap036redcap036 AdelaidePosts: 1,230Member

I'm very much looking forwards to this game, here's a link if your looking for one; http://www.gamepot.co.jp/wiz_en/

• narakuunarakuu stockholmPosts: 348Member

Yeah I figured as much, tried to find additional information that is current but doesnt seem to be any other then the couple of things you can find with a quick search.

Looks fun from the japanese videos that are on youtube, nothing groundbreaking but interesting nonetheless for the fact of it having permadeath.