Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another shallow mmo

KhorsKhors San Antonio, TXPosts: 147Member

Shouldnt be surprising.  Character development is shallow, quests are shallow, ui is shallow, overall game-play is clicktastically shallow.

I'll try anything, as I did with this.  When I got past level 8 and started venturing out into the map a bit more, this time to kill 10 pumpkin heads, I stopped, sighed, and thought to myself; okay self, you've just experienced the entire game of fed-ex quests and watching numbers rise, so stop right about here before you waste any more time.

Tagged:

Comments

• DibdabsDibdabs FelvershamPosts: 2,699Member Uncommon

Pretty fair assessment.  I persevered up to lvl 30 in CB, and lvl 20 in OB, and when you get 6 or 7 quests in a chain asking you to kill the exact same mobs in the exact same place, in ever-increasing numbers, any sense of fun just shrivels up and dies.

• kazmiokazmio CopenhagenPosts: 5Member

haha totally the same experiance i had, trying out this game.. when I played Pristontale 1, I had far more fun then this new one. Like the graphic Vanilla had was lovely. This new one is just not worked out well, and the interface suck even more.. 

I would 100% rather pay for playing Pristontale vanilla then starting on this.

• hardjeffhardjeff Reno, NVPosts: 5Member

It doest surprise me i saw that gameplay video on youtube and its not my cup of tea. sorry

• Crunchy221Crunchy221 Trollsberg, ILPosts: 489Member

Why does every asian game seem to need to include a pumkin patch with pumkinhead mobs?  Just curious, i know its a cutlture barrier in understanding this.  Is halloween a huge hit in asia or something?

actually really curious on this, wish i didnt post it in the dead forums to a dead game that ill probably never check again.

• QuesaQuesa Sacramento, CAPosts: 1,432Member Uncommon

Originally posted by Crunchy221

Why does every asian game seem to need to include a pumkin patch with pumkinhead mobs?  Just curious, i know its a cutlture barrier in understanding this.  Is halloween a huge hit in asia or something?
    actually really curious on this, wish i didnt post it in the dead forums to a dead game that ill probably never check again.

Haloween, or another like holiday is very popular, especially in highly religious populations and cultures.

Star Citizen Referral Code: STAR-DPBM-Z2P4