Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The terrible service from Gamefly to former D2D customers.

2»

Comments

• BarelyEinsteinBarelyEinstein Member UncommonPosts: 247

I can officially recommend GamersGate, they've always done right by me. And with the ign 15% discount and really good weekly deals, they're pretty damn good. They do kinda repeat deal though, I will say that.

[mod edit]

• FyendiarFyendiar Member UncommonPosts: 250

I do think it's against the rules, but since I am no mod; don't take my word for it. :)

I do use Gamersgate for most of my purchases and I agree they are doing a great job so far. I hope that will stay that way.  They have a lot of good offers and when you keep checking them you can find some very nice ones every now and then. Atm I am only using Origin apart from Gamersgate and those moments are rare.

The chance I will ever buy anything from Gamefly, even when they finally give access to all my games, is slim to none.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654

Originally posted by Fyendiar

Serieusly? It may take months to do what you should have done before closing down Direct2drive.com? The first comment that it would take weeks was already unacceptable. There is a saying in the Netherlands which translated is this: “Do not throw away your old shoes before you have new ones!” Yet that is exactly what you did! I’m sorry, but giving me a coupon to get a discount while you just removed almost all credibility as a company is insulting! How can I have trust in a company that gives such terrible service? I loved Direct2Drive, but I doubt I will ever spend a cent at Gamefly because of this disaster.

You should be ashamed of yourselves!

- A customer that is tired of seeing a full list of prior purchases on the website and only two of those in the client.

I agree with your sentiments, and sympathize with you.

I hope people protest by not paying or buying anything from them.  Horrible business pratice that.