Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria: The Zones & Tone of Pandaria

Comments

• XstylesXstyles Member Posts: 107

Another WoW expansion ?? How can this garbage continue to survive this long?

• BookahBookah Member UncommonPosts: 260

I think Pandaria looks Awesome and after reading this im happy to hear that the focus is returning to Alliance/Horde & war.

Im so sick of all you little 12 year olds that find it madatory to dis wow while posing as real MMO fans. You can not possibly be a fan of the MMO genre without finding many things about wow completely awesome.

*for the record i am over 30 and have more lvl capped tunes than most of you have IQ points =)

• Greymantle4Greymantle4 Member UncommonPosts: 809

Look forward to trying out the Monk. Lets hope for a summer release. :)

• DecoyTrooperDecoyTrooper Member Posts: 239

female model looks like  the female dwarf revisited skin with a panda head; it would be interesting to watch the monk combat animations though

• austriacusaustriacus Member UncommonPosts: 618

Originally posted by Bookah

I think Pandaria looks Awesome and after reading this im happy to hear that the focus is returning to Alliance/Horde & war.

Im so sick of all you little 12 year olds that find it madatory to dis wow while posing as real MMO fans. You can not possibly be a fan of the MMO genre without finding many things about wow completely awesome.

*for the record i am over 30 and have more lvl capped tunes than most of you have IQ points =)

Still,having 20 or so for IQ isnt something to brag about.

• NeverdyneNeverdyne Member Posts: 167

Look at all the hipsters hating on WoW. They must think it automatically makes you "cool" in the "hardcore" MMO community. Games are meant to be fun. MoP is going to be fun, WoW ain't gonna die. Deal with it. 

• ShapeIceShapeIce Member Posts: 2

"Nobody over 25 wants to play this"

Actually you got that the other way around, the adults the look forward to this - its the kids who keep whining about something which is totally irrlevant.

• NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759

Female panda model just looks like the female Dwarf model with more hair all over. Oh wait this is Blizzard they are kings at rehashing old models and calling it new. Nothing I have read would make me want to re-sub. Kung Fu Pandas and pokemon battles.... yeah I want more of that...NOT. Blizzard has managed to inflict greater wounds upon themselves each time they let this incompetent team touch what once was a great game.

• FargolFargol Member UncommonPosts: 303

Originally posted by Xstyles

Because ..... people buy it?

• BarCrowBarCrow Member UncommonPosts: 2,195

I don't see the big deal. I might actually buy the expansion tho I'ved barely touched CATA content. Just played a WORGEN rogue up to 33 and a Goblin up to 11. I will play the new Panda race and see how monk is as well..tho maybe not a Kung Fu Panda. A rogue panda would be funny. I wish they would have added Wolvar too or at least allowed us to choose the Buffalo versions of the Tauren (name escapes me)

• SonofSethSonofSeth Member UncommonPosts: 1,884

Haters gona hate. I can't wait.

• qombiqombi Member UncommonPosts: 1,170

Originally posted by Xstyles

Not a fan of what WoW has become with item shops and what not but why would it be dead? Everquest has sucked since Shadows of Luclin and it is still in business after 18 expansions and almost 13 years later.

• MephsterMephster Member Posts: 1,188

Sounds ok but I'm sure after the first month players will be before yet again and looking elsewhere. I really hope their Titan project turns out to be something special.

Grim Dawn, the next great action rpg!

http://www.grimdawn.com/

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

Storming Org to kill Garrosh as a final boss sounds good to me

• mmozombiemmozombie Member Posts: 15

lol, world of warcraft was fun back in the day, but its slowly loosing interest, its an old REPETITIVE game, this MoP just reminds me of cata, with a new skin... all of wows expansions since Burning Crusade have felt like reskins of old content, when you start hearing "this new boss is just like so and so boss", you know the sh@t is getting old...

OOps mess up

Originally posted by makii

WoW is cattered to a younger audience. You guys are just to old now for WoW.

I would have to agree with this statement!

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

Originally posted by reignjuste

What i dont like about mists of pandarea is pandas.If they remove this race it will be a success.

But giant walking cows and outer space squids are acceptable? 

...come on buddy!

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• kaliniskalinis Member Posts: 1,428

i personally like the pandaran race. Its not kung fu panda, i get so tired of taht since they created the pandaran before kung fu panda ever existed

That said they are adding alot to do other then raid and heroics it seems.  the problem with cata was it was a bad expac, the worgen and goblin were fun but there was so much else they did wrong and it ended up with players leaving

That said they still have more players then any other mmo, in fact u could probably add the top 5 selling mmos other then wow and barely reach there playerbase.

• GiddianGiddian Member UncommonPosts: 418

I don't Understand how people can get upset over a Panda Race, One of the Races from the start is a COW!!!!

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354

i can't wait!

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354

Originally posted by reignjuste

What i dont like about mists of pandarea is pandas.If they remove this race it will be a success.

Obviously you haven't read the lore of World of Warcraft. 

You not playing the game will make it even more awesome. 

Toodles.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441

3 raids? That seems to be far too few since they more or less are the endgame....

• RemyVorenderRemyVorender Member RarePosts: 3,991

"It isn't one of simply extending content, refurbishment, or just increasing the level cap once more. "

By your very description of the expansion, that's exactly what it is. Did you even read what you wrote?

Joined - July 2004

• BookahBookah Member UncommonPosts: 260

I just realy hope Blizzard releases after the summer, so I can spend the summer playing GW2 & Aion and then explore pandara next winter.

Its going to be such an epic summer for MMO fans I realy dont need another WOW expansion in the mix.

So....

Dear Blizzard,

I would like an October -> Dec release date for Pandaria please.

thanks =)