Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dominus Beta Status?

Sys7emSys7em Member UncommonPosts: 120

Anyone know if this game is already in beta or when it will be?

I heard that it was delayed in December due to using a new game engine.

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

who knows, maybe Sonya can come down off her pedastal at some point to update people about the game

• BartDaCatBartDaCat Member UncommonPosts: 813

Originally posted by Myrdynn

who knows, maybe Sonya can come down off her pedastal at some point to update people about the game

...But... but... I haven't had my fill of condescension, flagrant verbal abuse, patronizing remarks, and wanton subscriber-bashing yet!

• MMOarQQMMOarQQ Member Posts: 636

Originally posted by BartDaCat

...But... but... I haven't had my fill of condescension, flagrant verbal abuse, patronizing remarks, and wanton subscriber-bashing yet!

Thank you both for taking that bullet for me.

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

whole reason I quit following Prime

• ThorbrandThorbrand Member Posts: 1,198

New Beta starts Wednesday this week.

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

you take her to seriously then. have no idea why you would take it personly

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868
    Originally posted by Raxeon

I know why... because it involves a woman

• RaxeonRaxeon Member UncommonPosts: 2,283

Originally posted by Truelevel

Originally posted by Raxeon

I know why... because it involves a woman

heh sanya is a really nice person to be honest shes  just cheeky tho : ) her blogs on here have nothing to do with dom tho but everything mmo related i would think

• General-ZodGeneral-Zod Member UncommonPosts: 868
    I agree, but even if she is all those things that they say she is... 1. Whats that got to do with the game... and 2. Why would you not play a game you might have a blast playing? I mean have you guys seen whats out there ... its really not that serious lol