Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Final Fantasy XIV: Patch v1.21 Notes Released

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Square Enix has released the official notes for the v1.21 Final Fantasy XIV patch. The comprehensive notes give all of the details about changes coming into the game in preparation for this fall's v2.0 release.

The notes give details about Events, Battles, Items, System changes and Bug Fixes. Information is also available about alterations in the Guild Mark Exchange, job-specific actions, gatherable items, NPC selling and buying prices and new items added to the game.

Read all of the details on the Final Fantasy XIV forum.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• WebzeroWebzero Member UncommonPosts: 33

too little too late, OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!

• punkrockpunkrock Member Posts: 1,777

Awesome, and it`s never to late!  I can`t wait for 2.0, but please make sure it`s ready.

• IngvarIngvar Member UncommonPosts: 193

its getting better and better

• JimmydeanJimmydean Member UncommonPosts: 1,290

I'm really looking forward to 2.0! I like what they did with the new (old) jobs. I loved being PLD and MNK in FFXI! Pugilist and Glad just weren't the same. I still won't pay a subscription until closer to 2.0, but it sure is getting there. Wow has SE ever done a lot of work on this game.

• EyktanEyktan Member Posts: 2

I agree it is not too late, yet.. But with Guild Wars 2 releasing soon and Tera and not to mention Diablo 3 I can only hope that the new patches for Final Fantasy XIV come out quickly and does an effective job showing the true potential this games really has. I felt the same way with Age of Conan. They released it too soon and had a rough start but look at what they accomplished! They were in the sixes for a rating now they just broke the 8.0 mark. This game has a chance yet! And I am cheering them on! xD