Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has anyone played this game

eddieg50eddieg50 Tolland, CTMember Posts: 1,678 Uncommon

Or have any info about how good or bad it is?

Tagged:

Comments

• KatealystKatealyst Pleasanton, CAMember Posts: 14

I love Castle Empire. It is a browser based strategy game, so if you like city builders and using your head, you will love this game! Here is the Game Website.

Here are some of the key features.

• Build Your Own Empire – pay special attention to the type and placement of buildings in your towns, villages, and kingdoms in order to ensure optimal production of the resources you’ll need to expand your empire.

• Produce and Trade Goods – manage your empire’s resources to ensure that you have enough raw materials to produce goods to not only keep your empire running smoothly (and your subjects happily working), but also to barter with friends for other goods you’ll need.

• Explore New Areas – journey to the wild and battle bandit camps with your best armies.  Once you conquer them, you’ll discover new raw materials that can be used to produce better goods (like advanced weapons).

• Play with Friends – connect in-game to go on adventures together for special rewards or join a guild to extend your influence.  Ruling an empire is always more fun when there are friends to help out!

• Easy access – the game is browser-based, so no download is required.  It’s also free-to-play!
  • eddieg50eddieg50 Tolland, CTMember Posts: 1,678 Uncommon

I downloaded the game , it is in beta, not bad but very slow

• NakedFuryNakedFury Cabo RojoMember Posts: 410 Uncommon

I don't know why they changed the name from Settlers to Castle Empires.

• AconsarAconsar Narvon, PAMember Posts: 262

Originally posted by Katealyst

I love Castle Empire. It is a browser based strategy game, so if you like city builders and using your head, you will love this game! Here is the Game Website.
    Here are some of the key features.

Build Your Own Empire – pay special attention to the type and placement of buildings in your towns, villages, and kingdoms in order to ensure optimal production of the resources you’ll need to expand your empire.

Produce and Trade Goods – manage your empire’s resources to ensure that you have enough raw materials to produce goods to not only keep your empire running smoothly (and your subjects happily working), but also to barter with friends for other goods you’ll need.

Explore New Areas – journey to the wild and battle bandit camps with your best armies.  Once you conquer them, you’ll discover new raw materials that can be used to produce better goods (like advanced weapons).

Play with Friends – connect in-game to go on adventures together for special rewards or join a guild to extend your influence.  Ruling an empire is always more fun when there are friends to help out!

Easy access – the game is browser-based, so no download is required.  It’s also free-to-play!

This couldn't have looked more like a paid advertisement if you added a company logo at the bottom of the post.

• MikeTheSaintMikeTheSaint WatfordMember Posts: 74

Still waiting in UK ;)

• eddieg50eddieg50 Tolland, CTMember Posts: 1,678 Uncommon

this game needs co-op badly because all you do now is check in see how your city is going , make a few upgrades and than check out

• LuxatriaLuxatria St. Louis, MOMember Posts: 25

I totally love this game. First time playing anything like it and... I am addicted. ;)

• emperionemperion SALT LAKE CITY, UTMember Posts: 23

So... since its "free to play", how much do they nickle and dime you?

Wish companies would stop producing the free to play crap,

because you end up paying more than just buying it outright.

"Whats That Mr. Death Knocking At Your Door, Who's Gonna Die Tonight?"

• vanquish75vanquish75 manchesterMember Posts: 2
    it is free to play and I've played it for a year without spending any money but yeah if you want things to move quickly then you have to buy gems to get stuff but I have managed without doing so up to now
  • StarLord6StarLord6 Las Vegas, NVMember Posts: 1

If you have time you don't need money.  I've been playing for 1 1/2 years with out spending anything, but people who have spent money are the same level in 6 months.

If you like an easy going building game where people only help each other and don't attack each other this is a great game to play.

• wilsonniyonwilsonniyon seattle, WAMember Posts: 1

yes the games is fun.

• Spart1258Spart1258 Westgate On SeaMember Posts: 1
    Excellent game, which is alway evolving, has me hook for 18months
  • Username159Username159 Birmingham, ALMember Posts: 3

I've played it, don't join;

time barriers extremely annoying, toxic game atmosphere on US servers;