It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
- Skill based.
- No forced classes. Possible prem-builds for helping out some. But certainly a cap for the amount of points that could be distributed to prevent players to be masters of everything.
- The difference between a veteran and beginner should be a lot closer than in most games. A veteran should be killable for 4-5 beginners. So more towards player skill based than simple best gear dominates.
- Loot based on what you have killed -> no gold coins from bears stomach.
- Players make the best gear in world. Gathering material for quality crafting needs a skillfull player who has searched and studied from where and what the best material is aguired from. + player build mines, grows, blacksmiths etc. Ok 1:1000 drop ratio for random epic-artifacts-armors-weapons, but, to prevent camping, from not predetermed hard mobs.
- Player housing/villages/towns/castles, player lead factions with taxes/politics/controll areas which would be adjecent to other own factions areas with guard towers and clear borders to make open world war changing the map and the story of Empires(factions).
- Elections inside factions.
- Bounty on top ten faction leaders heads for other factions + bonuses if they stay alive long.
- Collective markets between faction towns.
- Religions which determine guidelines for enemies and allies. Living lawfully and enforcing these rules would grant blessings for individuals and everyone worshipping the religion.
- FFA playerkilling with and aligment punishment for inside faction/religion player/npc killing.
- Semi fullloot for player kills, players could secure let say 5 most important gear pieces they have. Put your money in bank or be ready to loose it
I'd maybe prefer gritty closer to realism fantacy setting but anything with these lines about any setting would go