Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking Good

I had forgotten all about this game till a couple days ago. Love the fact that its fantasy Greek/Roman...can't wait for beta.

Comments

• Sketch_meSketch_me Member Posts: 2

YEah I just heard about this game and will agree that this game looks really good. Now the question is how is the game play going to be...

• KaneKane Member Posts: 780

Well, with any luck, they'll start some sort of beta soon...

• bryangbryang Member Posts: 6
    The devs on their website say, "very soon." I'm really looking forward to this game. I know EVERYONE loved Diablo and Diablo II, and now the guy who designed Diablo II is making a MMO based off the roman era? I really hope this game delievers, I've been following it closely for the past week and it looks great. The devchats never let me down either. Tell me what you think guys!
  • arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548
    I couldn't imagine this game going Live on October 1st we have no news of when beta is going to be except "soon."  lol  image

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

• ResearcherResearcher Member Posts: 20

They will need more time but it is definitely looking very good, very professional.

• DarktaniaDarktania Member Posts: 805
      Playing "God of War" has me in the mood for this game big time. I know God of War deals with Greek mythology but it is closely related to Roman Mythology.

• arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548

Well if the game keeps going on after going live you'll most likely be able to play as a Greek

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan