Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures: Screenshot of the Week: Clone Wars Adventures Edition!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

We're partnering up with SOE for a special Screenshot of the Week this week! In celebration of Clone Wars Adventures' recent 10 million registered players milestone, we'll be giving away 10 codes for 1000 Station Cash to the 10 best submissions this week.

Participating in our Screenshot of the Week is pretty simple. All you need to do is post your best Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures screenshot in the comments below (please use sensible dimensions and don't break the thread!) between now and Saturday, March 17. We'll select a winner on Monday, March 19. Make sure to tell us what we are looking at, too!

Your screenshot must include the Gold Death Watch Armor recently given out to all players!

Please only post a single screenshot. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Comments

• WuherrulesWuherrules Member Posts: 3

Dancin' In Dah Rain :D  

• WuherWuher Member Posts: 24

"Hey! We don't serve their kind in... Oooh Shiny!"

One of my favourite things to do in cwa is remake original trilogy scenes into cwa, I was filming the cantina scene when the golden mandos first came out, my friend got one, I asked him to port so I can see, and well, this epic screenshot was born.

"Mos Eisley spaceport, You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Facepalm.

Rinqual, it was okay for the forums to have that userhandle, but if you use it here, they will think I am trying to enter more than once.

"Mos Eisley spaceport, You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    Originally posted by Wuher

"Hey! We don't serve their kind in... Oooh Shiny!"

One of my favourite things to do in cwa is remake original trilogy scenes into cwa, I was filming the cantina scene when the golden mandos first came out, my friend got one, I asked him to port so I can see, and well, this epic screenshot was born.

Nice cantina shot, which ones are scum and which are the villains :-)

If you do get kicked i'll take mine off.

Originally posted by Wuherrules

I would think we would both get disqualified because they would think we are the same person

Originally posted by Wuherrules

I would think we would both get disqualified because they would think we are the same person

Hmm... 

• metalsnake27metalsnake27 Member UncommonPosts: 3

Heres mine :D Just me posing in front of clone troopers in one of my favorite spots in the whole game, the hanger.

The atmosphere looking out of here is absolutly beautiful, and the sound of the starfighters flying by over head really impacts the mood. The clone on the right is paying me respect lol.

• ZeegRumsZeegRums Member Posts: 1

• Revanite34Revanite34 Member Posts: 5

This planet now belongs to the Death Wa- STOP FLYING AROUND MILO, this is serious!

This planet now belongs to the Death Wa- STOP FLYING AROUND MILO, this is serious!

• RefMinorRefMinor Member UncommonPosts: 3,452
    I think you should do a short description of the location for background.

Attempting to fix that as we speak.

Originally posted by Revanite34

I find editing messages on these forums a little annoying. usually it causes my information to disapear

Originally posted by Revanite34

I find editing messages on these forums a little annoying. usually it causes my information to disapear

Fortunately I got it fixed. We're all good.

• Exar_LunExar_Lun Member Posts: 2

Umbara Flame Warrior.

Umbara may look like an easy environment, and here on this screenshot we caught a brave warrior of the Golden Deathwatch squad fighting off seppi battledroids and Umbaran waves.

• UltrajediUltrajedi Member Posts: 1

http://s1103.photobucket.com/albums/g470/Pwnosaurusrex2/?action=view&current=image20120313-22-22-24.jpg 

Get down! We've been spotted!

Sorry for the horrible graphics. I set them to highest, and still it doesn't look great

• Lucien123Lucien123 Member Posts: 1

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=236781866418770&set=a.106101939486764.12966.100002608764891&type=1&permPage=1

Does this count? its on face book and i don't use another SNS  but anyway....

LET'S PARTY IT UP BETA TESTERS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• DarkRandyDarkRandy Member Posts: 1

Ok goo-- wait, oh dang it 1M-4U5! I'm trying to take a picture, get off!

• vaderboy2202vaderboy2202 Member Posts: 3

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=367562769941706&set=a.173754402655878.38218.100000639582355&type=3&theater 

I hope this counts too.

You can see me in my lot after a little battle on Umbara.

Gold trophy,gold armor,mandos are rich!:D

Don't look at the bronze trohpy,it belongs to my droid...

• specterkevspecterkev Member Posts: 1

Usually the last thing my enemies see...

(Jaden Serin(me)  posing in front of my ancient Jedi Temple.)

If anyone is curious or interested in seeing the video I was filming, http://youtu.be/F_W0mfQF8fw

• sa013sa013 Member Posts: 1

http://cwacharacter.wikia.com/wiki/File:Image20120317-09-17-51.jpg

A Death Watch in a suit of Gold's worst nightmare....stairs.....the point were you hear Darth Vader's voice come back 20 years going NOOOOO.......

(Sorry if this is too late :D)

Little something I just made, if it offends in anybody in any possible way, I promise to apologize and remove it  :D

These are all great screenshots, good luck to everyone.

• vaderboy2202vaderboy2202 Member Posts: 3

I wish I could win a code for sc:/

This discussion has been closed.