Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Guild announcement.

xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

Since we have a new server coming with the F2P March 16th. I am going to start over with that server. I want to make a guild with us MMORPG players in it. I need help with a guild name. So please feel free to post names. After 3 days I will take the best names and we will vote on them.

Also once the guild is formed I would prefer to not be the guild leader. So for those of us who join this new guild we will vote on one. I will be happy to help anyone who needs it. Also the guild will be for all players. I dont plan on it to be a raid guild. Although raiding im sure will still be applicable.

So if you are interested, mail me or post here. Also be sure to post the guild names you would like to see.

Sincerely xpowderx

Comments

• CrepitusCrepitus Member Posts: 49

I'm interested in joining a guild on Vox on launch, or even creating one, I'll contact you or hook me up, char names should be either Crepitus or Oniria (hopefully not rejected). Would like something rather group oriented with some raiding involved but casually.

• phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738

I wanted to do this as well, but I could not wait until the 16th.  So I ended up joining the Progression guild on trakanon and am enjoying it.

When you make a guild name, make sure it is not used on any server as you cannot have repeated names.  So before you vote I would check if that guild name exists already.

• dauntSilverdauntSilver Member Posts: 146

I'm up for being a member/leader.. someone else is gonna have to deal with websites/other guild stuff though, if we get to that point.

We will launch the guild the first day F2P is set into motion (the first hours March 16). VOX server, of course. And imo, we should eventually become a raiding guild. One that accepts lower members as well. Higher members can raid/help lowbies level up.

Keep the suggestions coming! :]

"Orion, the Hunter. May thy gaze shift upon our souls."

(Orion's Aggression)

(Eye of the Hunter)

^name suggestions

• imjonahimjonah Member UncommonPosts: 19

So if we are interested

please list  character names and possible gathering spot.

----------------------

Are you thinking of maybe meeting up in Crescent  Reach and ripping through level 1- 30 in that zone and the Blightfire Moors next door.

Or maybe a more lesurely pace in FreePor,t West Common lands or other starting zones?

I have  this last week leveled an alt to 23 solo with merc. Trial version  (Just to re-learn interface)  That was nothing special.

I have a Level 65 on Elrossi Nameless.

I think I would only be intrested in starting over if  I could find  groups routinely when I log on during NA prime time. 

I would love to tour older areas but not intrested in spending  forever  to hit level 65,

I have no intrest in grinding levels solo with merc either.

• keenberkeenber Member UncommonPosts: 438

I want a new guild as i am in a top raiding guild and have 3 accounts and have played for 13 years and i want to start over on vox with a good guild that want to do prgression and raid some.

• SlukjanSlukjan Member UncommonPosts: 265

I would be interested in joining a new guild to group and level with.  Have you started the guild yet?  I will be downloading the game tonight and hopefully log in to vox tommorrow.

• dauntSilverdauntSilver Member Posts: 146

my character name: Pantera

Hit me up in game.

• xpowderxxpowderx Member UncommonPosts: 2,078

Found a very good guild. The name is Disturbed Asylum. It is top notch! Characters name is Sphinn! Look me up :-D

• CrepitusCrepitus Member Posts: 49

Originally posted by xpowderx

Found a very good guild. The name is Disturbed Asylum. It is top notch! Characters name is Sphinn! Look me up :-D

I'll keep this guild name in mind. Still unguilded but I got approched by Surrender Thy Booty. Kinda like the name but no decision made yet.

How many members do have? Active grouping?

Shame that eqplayers page is not working anymore, it was a nice tool to check guilds members count/activity.

Went for Enchanter as expected, Oniria, currently level 52 with a whooping 3 AAs.