Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any new mmorpgs coming out this month or just came out this year?

EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244

Any new mmorpgs coming out? Or any that just recently came out? I love to be a part of the start. Recently I played wakfu and eden eternal, but I never got into the turn based combat, and the "cute" graphic. Besides eden eternal provided very little challenge.

I just want something new to jump on, preferebly without the cute graphic and based on chinese lore.

Comments

• kzaskekzaske Member UncommonPosts: 518

On the front page there is a column titled "Upcoming MMOs" that gives a fairly complete list.  Good luck.

For me, the only one I am interested in is Guild Wars 2.

• MeltdownMeltdown Member UncommonPosts: 1,183

Originally posted by kzaske

On the front page there is a column titled "Upcoming MMOs" that gives a fairly complete list.  Good luck.

For me, the only one I am interested in is Guild Wars 2.

That list is hardly ever updated, and a quick glance will show how poorly its maintained, with lots of games set for release in previous quarters and still not released. Hell some even have the wrong year.

The MMO Market has been fairly calm since SWTOR came out, I'm sure timing-wise big releases try to not compete with one-another. Search the news for games that are currently in Open Beta, or about to go into Open Beta, typically any non-big-budget game that has an open beta will often release without wiping beta chars, so they are essentially new releases.

"They essentially want to say 'Correlation proves Causation' when it's just not true." - Sovrath