Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seven Souls Online: Ready for Open Beta

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Neowiz has announced that Seven Souls Online is prepped and ready to roll out its open beta phase of development. During the OBT, players will see a level cap increase to 40 and the introduction of open world PvP as well as a new zone called Dragonscale Valley. The dev team will also be sponsoring several contests for players during open beta testing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• NameWasTakenNameWasTaken Member Posts: 132

Sooo... A hyped up promo with concept artwork, and NO ACTUAL GAME FOOTAGE! Looks dodgy to me. Smells like yet another ho-hum, Asian grinder.

• Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 251

This is a very good game...In my opinion 10 times better than R.O.D.E

No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)
  • NameWasTakenNameWasTaken Member Posts: 132

Don't believe what Raserei writes about this game! His posts are simply unsupported hype, pretty much what the trailer on this page is.

He reported my earlier post, as it was negative, and rightfully so, but not trolling as he claimed. So why did he do it? He probably works for the company, THAT'S WHY!

• Sidad001Sidad001 Member Posts: 3

Played the game....lvl 19 warrior. Typical Asian grind fest.... as if dont have so many similar games. Waste of time

• Sidad001Sidad001 Member Posts: 3

In other words crafting is extremly boring, grind to death, part of the game.

• yuedollyyuedolly Member Posts: 1

Idk about their personal opinion BASED on viewing a GAMEPLAY VID, but i happened to like this game. >:)

• Trinity3sTrinity3s Member Posts: 3

Aren't all mmorpgs just a bunch of big grind fests? There is no doubt that Seven Souls Online is may make you grind a bit but not excessively to the point of boredomn. Thanks to the game's many of quest lines, the grinding becomes much more entertaining than a repetitive and frustrating task. I also like the card system, jackpot roulette, and crafting.

• R3dWingsR3dWings Member Posts: 3

Saw Seven Souls Online a couple of weeks ago and didn't regret that doing so. I am currently playing a Manatech Rebel who by deafult vaguely resembled a "well" know celebrity (LOL), but luckily  was able to change and personalize the look of my character all thanks to the game's in-depth character customization feature. My character now looks even more badass. I like the The Cube (crafting) and Book of Lost Souls (card) game feature of Lost Souls.  I like how the Seven Souls player base and community is very alive and active.

Almost every mmorpg title out there is grind-based, so judgiung it just on that simple basis is really pointless. I find the "grinding" much more entertaining and worthwhile on Seven Souls Online than in most f2p mmos I played in the past. Unlike some "grinders", I take my time with my rpg and immerse myself with its lore. Seven Souls has tons of quests related to the story of each character class and the world itself that can help gamers take their mind off from the usual monotony of pointlessly killing the same enemies over and over again.

The game also has some pretty interesting features like its combat mechanics, cube and  crafting system, Book of Lost souls "card" system, and the jackpot and lucky roulette chance system.

• ChriTianChriTian Member Posts: 1

I am currently playing a Manatech Rebel pass level 20 and I can say that this game is awesome! Seven Souls Online has a pretty massive map with tons of varied quests which give purpose to the usual boring level-grinding offered in mmo titles. Really stoked about this game possible future expansions that this game may possibly have.

Seven Souls Online finally got its much needed commercial release. I hope the cash shop won't create too much conflict or balance issues in SSO.  Hope the game clicks as I would want to see more version upodates for this game.