Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of the Living Dead: Open Beta Begins

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Players interested in a "brutally difficult" survival strategy game will want to check out World of the Living Dead. WotLD has officially entered open beta testing and developers call it "a game for the hardcore gamer who likes to think ten steps ahead".

“World of the Living Dead is dark and unforgiving. It’s designed for gamers who want a real challenge,” said developer Dave Barton. “The zombie genre is about difficult moral decisions, about vicious competition for limited supplies after civilization has collapsed. Do you feed everyone? Do you sacrifice a bitten survivor? Do you attack a squad of weaker survivors? WotLD forces players to make these choices every day.”

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

So far I like it better than Zombie Pandemic.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• DragonantisDragonantis Member UncommonPosts: 974

This is a game im for sure gonna try :)

• sakersaker Member RarePosts: 1,458

Looks interesting

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

Originally posted by saker

Looks interesting

• WorstluckWorstluck Member Posts: 1,269

I have played it, thought for sure it was in open beta though.  Registered and played it months ago, didn't need a beta key or anything. 

Anyways, it's actually a pretty cool game.  I didn't play long enough to see what their cash shop/item mall is like or if they even have one (they must make money somehow).  The use of Google maps, specifically the Los Angeles area where I live was freaking cool.  Was fun seeing streets I knew :D

• RuppichRuppich Member UncommonPosts: 29

BOOORING!