Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Different types of Minions

I have read that there will be several types of minions, archers, healers, and melee, but what about other types of minions?

for example if i was a "rogue" could i have the ability to have a whole squad of rogues who were stealthy and what-not just my like me?

thanks image

He brings wisdom to the wolrd of the unwise, and Tea sometimes he brings tea...

Comments

• arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548
    I think we'll have to wait for more info :)

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

• bryangbryang Member Posts: 6

From the devchats, faqs, and what I've read on their website. The only members you can get in your squad(humans) I think will be soldier, archer, healer, and priest. I'm not 100% certain, but I do recall reading that on the gods and heroes website, their forums section.

They did say that you can recruit mythological creatures, so I'm sure that would be one of the perks to a sneak mythilogical creature :)

• bryangbryang Member Posts: 6

Also, you do get to train your npcs/squads with certain skills, so I'm not sure if you could eventually subclass them to be more rogue-like. But it's a possibility!

• arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548
    You will be able to get many different minions ranging from normal human types (Casters/Soldiers/Etc..) and once you reach level 40 (out of 50) you will be able to quest for mythological minions the man example given being a minotaur.  Your squad will have 8 men/women you can take out at once.  The only limit I know of how many minions you can have total is how many you can afford to keep.  Those not in your squad with you are left at camp.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan