Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Flashpoint - The Lost Island Hands On

Comments

• Marchosias31Marchosias31 Member Posts: 83

test

Whatever happened to the IN BIOWARE WE TRUST signatures?

Look SWTOR is becoming old news/yesterdays news.....Enough with the TWICE A WEEK SWTOR TOPICS mmorpg......

This spectacularly average mmo is no headline news any longer. Bio has proven they are moderate mmo game developers, and thats it...

Enough is enough.....Old news is old....Get over it allready....Post about GW2

Oh and by the way, since you were Biowares 'guest', it all but proves my point. Fluff article is fluff......

Try to be objective and put some distance between yourself and the game for once....Kissing up to BIoware is doing anything for you reputation....

Theres enough Biodrones sucking up to Bio on their official forums....We dont need it here............

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Originally posted by Elikal

A Sith Assasin with a flame thrower is just so WRONG!

if your dual lightsaber is malfunctioning and theres a flamethrower nearby, would you shake fists to the jedi or burn em alive?

:D

• DreadbladeDreadblade Member Posts: 384

agreed this game is last years news....................................

• BilboDogginsBilboDoggins Member Posts: 198

A new flashpoint I wont ever play because the loot is worthless when I can just pug normal (faceroll) Ops and get the same gear in 1/20th the time and effort.

HURRAY!

• rottNrottN Member Posts: 161

Its funny how you ppl start to rage about a picture... Where did you all get the legacy info? cuz im sure its not out yet...

• Artymus77Artymus77 Member Posts: 140

i think its hilarious that all you haters just keep talking bad about the game, i mean really if you dont like it, just simply move on to another game and just leave the ones that actually do like playing it alone so we can see how its gonna be.

Originally posted by Artymus77

i think its hilarious that all you haters just keep talking bad about the game, i mean really if you dont like it, just simply move on to another game and just leave the ones that actually do like playing it alone so we can see how its gonna be.

Its a frontpage article on MMORPG.com and it has a place to leave comments.  I didnt notice the article could only be read and commented on by those who like the game. My mistake.

here. OMG NEW FLASHPOINT WILL BE SO EPIC AND DIFFERENT THAN THE OTHER FLASHPOINTS! GREATEST GAME EVER! 

Happy?

• MMOarQQMMOarQQ Member Posts: 636

Originally posted by Artymus77

-sigh-

I'd kill to be so easily amused. Consider yourself lucky.

• palulalulapalulalula Member UncommonPosts: 651

Nice review, thats the only game with interesting raids.Every single flashpoint is like a  movie, bioware shows again to be best  team on globe. Calm down people, rage over nothing, you look so boring and funy with this constant assaults :) Game is full of  nice flashpoints , you should try and enjoy best gaming time of your life. There is no better  classic style mmo out there and we will not have something like tor in next 20-30 years.

Originally posted by palulalula

Nice review, thats the only game with interesting raids.Every single flashpoint is like a  movie, bioware shows again to be best  team on globe. Calm down people, rage over nothing, you look so boring and funy with this constant assaults :) Game is full of  nice flashpoints , you should try and enjoy best gaming time of your life. There is no better  classic style mmo out there and we will not have something like tor in next 20-30 years.

And like a movie its only really good for one view. However unlike a movie which lasts 90 minutes, SWTOR's flashpoints last about 30 (60+ if you are terrible at video games).

I'd rather watch an actual movie anyways.

• GorillaGorilla Member UncommonPosts: 2,235

Originally posted by BilboDoggins

And like a movie its only really good for one view. However unlike a movie which lasts 90 minutes, SWTOR's flashpoints last about 30 (60+ if you are terrible at video games).

Quite, Im finding ME3 a strugle rather than a pleasure. On the plus side Im getting pretty fit walking round the desk while some nobody from nowhere tells me about there aunts pet dog back on planet nothing. The ratio of BS to gameplay is woeful.

• FuerchtegottFuerchtegott Member Posts: 79

Originally posted by Gorilla

Originally posted by BilboDoggins

Quite, Im finding ME3 a strugle rather than a pleasure. On the plus side Im getting pretty fit walking round the desk while some nobody from nowhere tells me about there aunts pet dog back on planet nothing. The ratio of BS to gameplay is woeful.

I agree with palulalula

Both SWTOR and ME3 are very amazing cinematic experiences and show what amazing talent and skill Bioware possesses. They might be, no, they are for sure, the one single most amazing company these days, that deliver near-to-flawless computer gaming experiences on a regular basis. Anyone who doesn't see that should simply not post anything because obviously they are not capable to understand the amazing-ness of it all...

See what I did there? Thanks palulalula for the smart post.

• mrw0lfmrw0lf Member Posts: 2,269

Originally posted by Marchosias31

Look SWTOR is becoming old news/yesterdays news.....Enough with the TWICE A WEEK SWTOR TOPICS mmorpg......

This spectacularly average mmo is no headline news any longer. Bio has proven they are moderate mmo game developers, and thats it...

Enough is enough.....Old news is old....Get over it allready....Post about GW2

So you go to an mmo news web site to complain they have mmo news articles? Interesting.

-----
    “The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species.”

• KalmarthKalmarth Member Posts: 443

Post anything about SWTOR on MMORPG.com result will be 50 + people that swear they dont play the game posting nothing but hate about the game they don't play, and this has been going on since the relese day, people just cant walk away they have to QQ and then QQ some more :)

Good patch notes looking forward to seeing how it shapes up in game, for those of us that play and will see it that is :)

• shayneforushayneforu Member UncommonPosts: 69

I'm still shocked at all the hate... if you hate the game so much why did you read the article... was it really just to find more things to hate? I'm looking forward to 1.2... I like the legacy system, the new warzone and a new flashpoint to play with.

• thakursethakurse Member UncommonPosts: 25

They should start working MORE SERIOUSLY on fixing the game before adding new content.  There are a lot a bugs that need to be fixed since game launch.

I like this game but there is, obviously, no qualified team working on game issues.

• haibanehaibane Member Posts: 178

TOR is the Justin Bieber's of MMORPGS... Delivers the same 0 quality and people still go crazy over it... Sometimes i don't understand people.

You're a Hardcore Survivor!

You not only survived the zombie apocalypse, but did it with style! Your mastery of zombie knowledge, survival tactics, and weaponry is nearly unmatched. Congratulations, for you are hardcore!

• SmintarSmintar Member UncommonPosts: 214

Quite frankly this mmo needs alot of help in my opinion. Star Wars Galaxy is better than this I miss it. I have honestly tried to get myself involved with this game and I am sry it really has disappointed me. Whats to do in this game?? really explore ? Battle in an Arcade space combat? voice over is nice but theres just to much of it. Got to travel a large distance to a completion of a quest got to run a ways to even get back to your ship As u can see I am disappointed folks.

• mordaki987mordaki987 Member UncommonPosts: 36

frankly none of the 1.2 content is on the public test servers.  when i saw the announcement here on mmorpg.com that the 1.2 content was up on the public test servers i decided i would check it out but when i finally logged into the public test servers 1.2 wasn't even on them.  no being able to test out the user interface customisations no nothing.,  i just logged into the public test servers again a couple of minutes ago after seeing this article.  still no change.  so someones either pulling a fast one here or their information that the 1.2 content update  is live on the public test servers is incorrect.

• DinastyDinasty Member UncommonPosts: 210

6 days left and then they're not getting any more of my money that's for sure.

What a waste of ~ $100

• deadmanbelldeadmanbell Member UncommonPosts: 69

Oh my goodness am I good or what. Did I call the burning log thing or what? 

Just checked my email and guess what? I get to play this game for wait for it...... FREE!!! for 7 whole glorious days if I come back now.... Burn baby Burn.  (Jedi Trick, quick hit the spam button)

The only flash point I want to see is when I throw  my CE into the fire... will my Darth Malgus doll burn?

"One of these days  I am going to get over that  wall of anger and  it is going to be Glorious."

• pierrenard53pierrenard53 Member UncommonPosts: 14

hey they send me a free trial week 

so i said lets try it

download it install

cant patch data

funny hey i have 5 others major game install and its

the only one i cant play cause it wont patch and let me play

• PyrateLVPyrateLV Member CommonPosts: 1,096

Originally posted by William12

Originally posted by FrodoFragins

Originally posted by Elikal

A Sith Assasin with a flame thrower is just so WRONG!

Not nearly as bad as a non force user with the force choke ...

Except in several occasions your typical non force user has force abilities maybe not just as good as a jedi or sith, but they have had them just like Luke uses a blaster and obi wan.   All these claims about the lore and blah blah are BS Force users have used blasters and non force weapons in dam near every movie and every book.

A Jedi/Sith could easily learn to use a blaster or flame thrower, but your typical Non-Force User, even if they had Force ability, probably wouldnt have it so strong as to be able to choke someone with their mind.

Tried: EQ2 - AC - EU - HZ - TR - MxO - TTO - WURM - SL - VG:SoH - PotBS - PS - AoC - WAR - DDO - SWTOR
    Played: UO - EQ1 - AO - DAoC - NC - CoH/CoV - SWG - WoW - EVE - AA - LotRO - DFO - STO - FE - MO - RIFT
    Playing: Skyrim
    Following: The Repopulation
    I want a Virtual World, not just a Game.
    ITS TOO HARD! - Matt Firor (ZeniMax)