Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Post SWTOR Invites & Requests Here

1246716

Comments

  • MushuukyouMushuukyou Redondo Beach, CAPosts: 2Member

    Are you sure you sent it?  I didn't see it yet.. 

    Thank you in advance sir..

     

    Update:  I didn't get an email, but I logged in and it says I have a 7 day free trial.. so I guess it worked! Thank you. :)

  • MaxJacMaxJac Another Dimension, CAPosts: 185Member

    I would really enjoy giving the game a go. I am interested in seeing some good PvE. I had intended to join with launch but I didn't as launch came and they remained tight lipped about PvP. Well now I play APB: Reloaded for my PvP fix so I would kill for some good PvE.

    If any kind soul wants to help me try it out, I would be most appreciative. You can reach me at contactjacobus@gmail.com.

  • SovrathSovrath Boston Area, MAPosts: 20,575Member Epic

    Originally posted by MaxJac

    I would really enjoy giving the game a go. I am interested in seeing some good PvE. I had intended to join with launch but I didn't as launch came and they remained tight lipped about PvP. Well now I play APB: Reloaded for my PvP fix so I would kill for some good PvE.
    If any kind soul wants to help me try it out, I would be most appreciative. You can reach me at contactjacobus@gmail.com.

    sent.

  • tommm15tommm15 ColchesterPosts: 1Member

    If anyone can send me a EU trial key that would be muchly appreciated. so desperate to try this game and their PVP aspects out! cheers, Tom.

     

    ta_15@hotmail.co.uk

  • FilterheadzFilterheadz KarmaLoopPosts: 173Member Uncommon

    Would also love a buddy invite for eu

    filterheadz@yahoo.com

     

    thanks in advance !

  • ddarkddark Calgary, ABPosts: 1Member

    I would also love a freind invite for Swtor email is: silentguy15@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

  • HunterrorHunterror Reedsburg, WIPosts: 21Member Uncommon

    I would love a NA friend key if someone has one available. PM me.

  • misdawnymisdawny Madison, WIPosts: 2Member

    I would like a North America Key as well. PM me for my email.

     

    Thanks in advanced

  • ArnoagnsArnoagns highland, INPosts: 100Member

    If you have an extra NA key, I'd love to give this game a shot. Thank you.

  • bowerz2591bowerz2591 colchesterPosts: 2Member

    Hey if any one would be so kind enough to share this game , id really appreciate a trial! thanks guys! for eu btw :D

    bowerz_gamer@hotmail.co.uk

  • DominionlordDominionlord madera, CAPosts: 180Member Uncommon

    Hi, I'm looking for a NA key. thank you

    Link_8_4@hotmail.com

  • DzagoDzago RigaPosts: 3Member

    Would appreciate if someone could share an EU invite.

  • vetmovetmo Madinat al-KuwaytPosts: 10Member

    EU  Swtor invite if possible

    I quit eve online recently   need some other mmo :)

  • SpikeDXSpikeDX san lorenzo, CAPosts: 37Member

    hi, was wondering if i could get a buddy invite?NA please and thanks really looking to try this game out.

     

    ayejess@gmail.com

  • LostarLostar Johnstown, PAPosts: 890Member Uncommon

    Aulliwyn@gmail.com

    Looking for a US buddy invite! Thank you.

  • ash667ash667 ottawa, ONPosts: 9Member

    2 na friend key for my gf n i plz n ty! <3

    hobbsftw@gmail.com

  • Batak_KillerBatak_Killer BelgradePosts: 351Member Uncommon

    Any chance someone has an EU trial key? :) been in the beta but didnt had the money to buy, i want to see how many things have they improved.

    Thanks in advance!

    image

  • RefMinorRefMinor MyTownPosts: 3,452Member Uncommon
    I invite you all to the free weekend trial starting this Thursday......no need to thank me in this thread.
  • BarCrowBarCrow Tampa, FLPosts: 2,192Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by RefMinor

    I invite you all to the free weekend trial starting this Thursday......no need to thank me in this thread.

    lol

     

  • biljacbiljac Southaven, MSPosts: 11Member

    looking for a test run. missed the weekend event:( na 7 day if you please. landwalkerx@gmail.com

  • JenkzJenkz MelbournePosts: 88Member Uncommon

    Hey guys any Invites available? I have been waiting for a while for this game! please send me a PM if you have a invite! :) <3

    image

  • kacokaco Sherbrooke, QCPosts: 55Member Uncommon

    Any more buddy invites going around?

  • DinastyDinasty Posts: 118Member Uncommon

    Honestly, don't waste the time and effort downloading it.

    You'll buy it for a minimum of $60, spend $15 for the first month then realize you wasted $75.

    Save your money and buy GW2 for $60, never pay another lame monthly fee and get a MUCH, much better game.

  • kacokaco Sherbrooke, QCPosts: 55Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by Dinasty

    Honestly, don't waste the time and effort downloading it.
    You'll buy it for a minimum of $60, spend $15 for the first month then realize you wasted $75.
    Save your money and buy GW2 for $60, never pay another lame monthly fee and get a MUCH, much better game.

    Lol i am saving money [mod edit]

  • karghastkarghast san antonio, TXPosts: 20Member
    If anyone has a 7 day friend invite I would really like to try the game out. Please send to: drakon_32_31@hotmail.com. Thank you!
Sign In or Register to comment.