Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gaming Experience You Should not miss!!

TheTrueKingTheTrueKing Member Posts: 427

HI everyone I was very known on the Nezeb Server back before Gipat was released.  Kingarthur leader of the Camelot guild!

What is the Gaming Experience you shouldn't miss?  Allods ASTRAL!!  everything else is a typical mmorpg but the ASTRAL is absolutely AMAZING!!!  its like the first time you went into your first ever Raid and reached the Raid Boss in WoW.   Its like having extremely high graphics and great sound when you first ever open a RIFT in well RIFT...  Enjoy!!!

If you love MMORPGS and enjoy those jaw dropping eye popping "HOLY MONKEY SQUIRRELL!! Can you see that!!" moments then you do not want to miss Allods ASTRAL.  The game in many aspects is very similar to nearly all games on the market yet some how unique at the same time. SO I'm not recommending the entire game because I'll be honest its same old same old.

Compared Allods has:

2 Factions yes!

Linear Quest lines Yes!!

Dungeons Yes!!!

Raids Yes Yes!!

Then what sets this game apart from everything else and why it is something you should not miss..... ASTRAL!!! HELL YES!!!!

Allods in alone seems like a cookie cutter of all the other mmorpg's on the market but I'm not saying "ALLODS shouldn't be missed as a whole game"  I'm saying the ASTRAL as a single experience should not be missed..

After Gipat, I as well as thousands of others decided to abondone this game, I personally pushed for a boycott.  That being in the past I have a couple things to say.

If you are looking for one of those experiences that you shouldn't miss in a game then the ASTRAL is definitely one of those.

Most of the things that made the game unplayable are now fixed.  No Forced Cash shop.  No Crazy Death penalty which required cash shop items for EVERY Death. no its all playable now and if you are bored waiting for GW2 like most everyone I know, don't miss out on something amazing.

Although the game is P2W in PvP you do not need to participate in this to reach the Astral.

Btw level 35 will allow you to join onto someone elses Astral ship but you will be worthless to any party so level 40+ recommended with full rep gear.

I'm no longer a rabid hater of ALLODS because they fixed nearly everything, even though it took them 2 years!

Nonetheless Astral in Allods is something not worth missing.

*Edited because people do not know how to read and argue absurd semantics,  I marked the changes I made to bring out the point of this topic.  I only move sentences around and then colored the points.  Added one sentence to try and get rid of confusion.

Comments

• alterfenixalterfenix Member UncommonPosts: 370

Well what can I say... I don't agree with statement about Rift^^ Rift in the beginning was intense, lost it in my case because of playerbase drop and because Trion pushed it towards instances more and more with each patch.

As for Allods I have to say that even if we won't talk about endgame (raids, astral) game right from the beginning is same yet feels different than anything else that I have played (DAoC, LotrO, WoW, WAR, AoC, L2 for some time, Rift, RoM, EvE and a few others briefly). Seriously if you enjoy lore, don't care much about reaching cap (at least in some short period) then Allods may be for you. It does have a feeling.

• TheTrueKingTheTrueKing Member Posts: 427

Originally posted by alterfenix

I don't agree with statement about Rift^^ Rift in the beginning was intense, lost it in my case because of playerbase drop and because Trion pushed it towards instances more and more with each patch.

I said: "Its like having extremely high graphics and great sound when you first ever open a RIFT in well RIFT..." and you disagreed because "playerbase drop and because Trion pushed it towards instances more and more with each patch."  

You didn't enjoy your first experience of opening your first rift with high quality sound and highest graphic settings? Did you have a different game that offered something similar or as unique?  ASIDE from all the other things you disliked about the game,  I find it hard to believe but hey you may not have enjoyed the uniqueness or the completely different graphics and game play a single RIFT experience provided.(NOT THE ENTIRE GAME, Just the first experience of opening a rift)...

No other game offers a single similar experience or feeling of the first single experience in RIFT of opening a RIFT, especially with great sound and highest graphics.  Its incredibly unique to only RIFT and no other game could give you that experience or anything close to it, which is why it shouldn't be missed. (JUST THAT SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE) not comparing entire game

BUT in context with the OP the most unique experience of ALLODS is the Astral and if you haven't experienced it, then it is defintely the ONE thing only that this game offers that no other game ever has offered. Astral is completely unique in every way, from the astral ship itself, to the allods you explore, to fighting astral demons with the ships cannons, even PvP with enemy ships like pirates in the Astral. Boarding enemy ships, using cannons to blast their ship...   it is an amazing gaming experience and one that should not be missed by true gaming enthusiasts.

That is context with the OP not comparing entire games and why they fail and because of the entire game I can't see how epic the first experience of opening a RIFT was.

Infact Allods is a cookie cutter form of a MMORPG, but a well polished cookie cutter of all the dumbed down mmorgps that have been released.  It looks an awful lot like WoW but is in itself unique. If you go into Allods comparing everything else you'll definately feel like you've been there done that, but not with the Astral.

It has everything that makes it seem familiar yet its different some how but that in itself alone does not warrant in my book a "Don't miss this gaming experience"  Astral ALONE is the only reason you shouldn't miss this game.   Getting to it will be half the adventure, Enjoy. 

• alterfenixalterfenix Member UncommonPosts: 370

Wtf Rift and quality graphics? Are you blind? Because you appear to be blind now. Rift has poor graphics really, far from unique, poor performance, sound is at best average really. So yeah definitely enjoyable. And what I meant is that I did like rifting but then community didn't and Trion did help community to not like it even more. There was a time when even on most crowded server it was hard to find anyone to do them with (unless ofc someone could solo level 50 zone event boss - assuming that this person was able to cause it to spawn as well).

So yeah comparison to Rift in it's first month after launch or in beta stage it is true but comparison to Rift a few months later can be made by, no disrespect to anyone, by someone either blind or stupid. Or someone that didn't play anything else (see EvE for example - getting to incursions there isn't that hard there).

So seriously if you want to praise Rift and claim how rifts there are worthy competition to astral then go ahead, your choice. I claimed in my post that in adidtion to what you said about Allods, added that even early game experience may be something nice for some ppl but then all you found in my post was part about Rift and that I didn't like how Trion simply wasted this idea with later patches trying to change Rift into lobby game which btw is not the case of Allods (and that's another reason why Allods can offer better experience than Rift). Good job.

Originally posted by alterfenix

Wtf Rift and quality graphics? Are you blind? Because you appear to be blind now. Rift has poor graphics really, far from unique, poor performance, sound is at best average really. So yeah definitely enjoyable. And what I meant is that I did like rifting but then community didn't and Trion did help community to not like it even more. There was a time when even on most crowded server it was hard to find anyone to do them with (unless ofc someone could solo level 50 zone event boss - assuming that this person was able to cause it to spawn as well).

So yeah comparison to Rift in it's first month after launch or in beta stage it is true but comparison to Rift a few months later can be made by, no disrespect to anyone, by someone either blind or stupid. Or someone that didn't play anything else (see EvE for example - getting to incursions there isn't that hard there).

So seriously if you want to praise Rift and claim how rifts there are worthy competition to astral then go ahead, your choice. I claimed in my post that in adidtion to what you said about Allods, added that even early game experience may be something nice for some ppl but then all you found in my post was part about Rift and that I didn't like how Trion simply wasted this idea with later patches trying to change Rift into lobby game which btw is not the case of Allods (and that's another reason why Allods can offer better experience than Rift). Good job.

*ON TOPIC*

Specific game experiences you do not want to miss:

If a gamer has never experienced Allods ASTRAL, because allods as a while game is nothing special, I highly suggest you do not miss that gaming experience.

just like for most people the first ever experience of opening a RIFT with graphics and sound quality maxed, I highly suggest since its free to play to level 20, that you do not miss that gaming experience. (Not the entire game but just opening your first RIFT)

Although this post is originally for allods astral I compared a specific gaming experience not entire game because of complete uniqueness.  The two above specific experiences are compeltely unique to the respective games.

This thread is about "Gaming experience you shouldn't miss" not game you shouldn't miss...

*OFF TOPIC*

First off your opinion about RIFT graphics are totally subjective and most would disagree with you. 

*rhetorical questions* What other games in its same genre provide better graphics? WoW? no.. SwoTor? No.. anyways that argument is pointless and totally subjective. Blind or not nothing competes equally.

"Wtf Rift and quality graphics? Are you blind? Because you appear to be blind now. Rift has poor graphics really, far from unique, poor performance, sound is at best average really." -  *read my post out of context*

Reading my thread out of context you argue the entire games graphics and sounds are poor.  Which I didn't state or compare. 

I did indicate turning on HIGH GRAPHICS and HIGH Sound Quality in reference to opening your first RIFT compared to opening it with the lowest settings on both...   You took it out of context and compared that to the entire game experience again and to my specific remark.  Most people would agree that RIFT had great graphics if turned all the way high compared to its genre.  but of course you are only going to read "rift had great graphics" and go into a nerd tantrum again....

"So seriously if you want to praise Rift and claim how rifts there are worthy competition to astral then go ahead, your choice."   *Twisted my statement* 

Nobody praised rift as an entire game, I stated a fact which the majority of people experienced when they first ever opened a RIFT with high graphic settings.  As well as stated no other game offers anything equal... Neither did I state that RIFTS competed with ASTRAL.... I did how ever state they are completely UNIQUE gaming experiences in which gamers should not miss.

No other games have anything similar and therefor I recommend them.  Not the game, the singular specific experience.

If you continue reading my posts out of context, twisting my statements, and giving off topic comments I wont reply further. It is a waste of my time and everyone elses.

• demonic87demonic87 Member UncommonPosts: 438

I love how you say that the astral is so awesome and we should play because of it, and then you add in at the very end of your advertisement that your useless until you grind through the linear quests to 40+. No thanks, tired of these endgame only games.

Originally posted by demonic87

I love how you say that the astral is so awesome and we should play because of it, and then you add in at the very end of your advertisement that your useless until you grind through the linear quests to 40+. No thanks, tired of these endgame only games.

totally agree typically but Allods is actually a completely enjoyable game if you have never experienced it before.  Familiar yet unique at the same time so it is easy to learn.  Every game has Linear quests until GW2 comes out but Allods makes the typical gaming experience enjoyable.

But the ASTRAL is imo totally worth the time spent getting there.

• JoeyMMOJoeyMMO Member UncommonPosts: 1,326

Originally posted by demonic87

What themepark does not make you work to get to end game? There may, or may not, be one coming but there aren't any that I know of. The quests are indeed linear, zones you go through to only return to a few times for other quests, or not at all.

If you're tired of "endgame only games", then I'm wondering what you're playing at the moment. Do you just play to cap and then quit or are you all for sandboxes without levels and thus no cap?

imageimage
  • marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912

I too left after the Gipat because of the forced cash shop. I was under the impression that even though most has been fixed, it's still a P2W game because end game armor rules PvP and those with money to burn can upgrade their armor in an instant. I've also been told that new patches keep forcing you to update your armor, therefore spending money over and over on armor.

If this is not the case, I'd love to hear your view and just may come back.

• ProfRedProfRed Member UncommonPosts: 3,494

Haha this game is a joke in EVERY aspect with one of the worst/most abusive cash shops ever.  This is a gaming experience you should definitely miss.  Miss it really well, like avoid it at all costs.

• niceguy3978niceguy3978 Member UncommonPosts: 2,047

I read through your op and your responses, but I still have no idea why I should play Allods for these Astrals, what are they?  What is so special about them?

Originally posted by niceguy3978
    I read through your op and your responses, but I still have no idea why I should play Allods for these Astrals, what are they?  What is so special about them?

Allods when leveling is a typical mmorpg, questing and dungeons done slightly uniquely then other games making it enjoyable. In effect you play from level 1-40 on Allods which look like giant Islands.

Starting at level 20+ Asee Teph begins the PVP which is no longer forced. If you do not like PVP then you do not need to partake in it but it is quite enjoyable, coming from someone who usually hates it.

At or near level 40 you can start constructing an Astral ship. The Astral ship looks like a old school Pirate ship with big jet looking engines. You need to gather supplies daily to speed up the production of the ship.
    The ship contains, cannons, shields, engines, turbine and other unique features to help you on your adventures in the Astral.

Now once you've completed your ship, took me 30 days, you need a full party to man the ship. In the astral you'll encounter Astral demons of all sizes which you can either avoid or maneuver to destroy using your cannons.
    As you travel thru the Astral you'll be locating Allods which you can land on and adventure forth as you would a dungeon. All have specific missions and a end boss. Upon killing Bosses you have a chance of them dropping Treasure Chests.
    You must return to your home Docking Hanger to unload the treasure chests. To me this makes it very rewarding for the hard work and effort put into the Astral Adventure. Unloading and waiting to roll on Treasure!!!

I forgot one thing, in the Astral you are not alone and you can combat vs others sailing around on their Astral Ships. Maneuvering and using cannons to lower the shields of your enemys ship, you can then Board their ship and battle them or sneak on board and detonate their reactor which in effect destroys their ship.

Here is a Little Video of some Astral Experiences.

Someone mentioned that end game is Pay 2 Win. This is only true for PVP; which is not forced upon you unless you absolutely want to do it. I am not how ever recommending the game I'm only recommending this specific experience because other parts of the game specifically because of the pay 2 win are ruined for me.

You do not need to partake in these things to reach this experience of the Astral there for I didn't mention it.

Originally posted by marzatplay
    I too left after the Gipat because of the forced cash shop. I was under the impression that even though most has been fixed, it's still a P2W game because end game armor rules PvP and those with money to burn can upgrade their armor in an instant. I've also been told that new patches keep forcing you to update your armor, therefore spending money over and over on armor.

Although this game offers PVP I do not recommend the game for anything aside from the ASTRAL. The Pay 2 Win only effects the end game PVP side of the game which is not forced upon you at all. If you do not like PVP you do not have to do PVP to enjoy the Astral.

Take from the game what you like but the ASTRAL is extremely unique.

They have implemented an exchange merchant that allows you to exchange in game gold for Gpotatos. But the exchange rate is an absolute joke...

• comrademariocomrademario Member Posts: 98

Armor is mostly found in the astral, although I will say that if you want to do all end game content you will need to get in a big enough guild to take part in astral confrontations (this gives you regular realgar that is used for upgrading your armor).

Your level 47 gear won't suffice at Level 51, that much about armor being pushed with patches is true, but it honestly isn't a problem because armor doesn't come from the CS.

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912

Originally posted by phigety

Although this game offers PVP I do not recommend the game for anything aside from the ASTRAL. The Pay 2 Win only effects the end game PVP side of the game which is not forced upon you at all. If you do not like PVP you do not have to do PVP to enjoy the Astral.

They have implemented an exchange merchant that allows you to exchange in game gold for Gpotatos. But the exchange rate is an absolute joke...

I'm a PvP junkie and if this is the case then it's not worth coming back because I understand spending money on items here and there, but to be competitive ... no thank you.

• huskerman34huskerman34 Member UncommonPosts: 252

Umm i dont recall having to spend money on any gear for PVP.  If i read the patch right you were rewarded with gear when you scored so many kills.  People need to get over the Gipat issue and play this game. I wish i would have started this game now. It is some much better. New users will have a easier time getting through this. Ive been taking a female imp scout through to play the imp side and im finding it to be very exciting.  AS far as the ship goes they did away with the 30 day wait. Im waiting to try out the new raids and pvp. Since i better understand the warrior class a little better.

Edgar F Greenwood

• huskerman34huskerman34 Member UncommonPosts: 252

Originally posted by TheTrueKing

HI everyone I was very known on the Nezeb Server back before Gipat was released.  Kingarthur leader of the Camelot guild!

If you love MMORPGS and enjoy those jaw dropping eye popping "HOLY MONKEY SQUIRRELL!! Can you see that!!" moments then you do not want to miss Allods.  The game in many aspects are very similar to nearly all games on the market yet some how unique at the same time. 

2 Factions yes!

Linear Quest lines Yes!!

Dungeons Yes!!!

Raids Yes Yes!!

then what sets this game apart from everything else and why it is something you should not miss..... ASTRAL!!! HELL YES!!!!

After Gipat, I as well as thousands of others decided to abondone this game, I personally pushed for a boycott.  That being in the past I have a couple things to say.

If you are looking for one of those experiences that you shouldn't miss in a game then this is definitely one of those.

All the things that made the game unplayable are now fixed.  No Forced Cash shop.  No Crazy Death penalty which required cash shop items for EVERY Death. no its all playable now and if you are bored waiting for GW2 like most everyone I know, don't miss out on something amazing.

What is the Gaming Experience you shouldn't miss?  Allods ASTRAL!!  everything else is a typical mmorpg but the ASTRAL is absolutely AMAZING!!!  its like the first time you went into your first ever Raid and reached the Raid Boss in WoW.   Its like having extremely high graphics and great sound when you first ever open a RIFT in well RIFT...  Enjoy!!!

Btw level 35 will allow you to join onto someone elses Astral ship but you will be worthless to any party so level 40+ recommended with full rep gear.

I'm no longer a rabid hater of ALLODS because they fixed everything, even though it took them 2 years!

Nonetheless it is something not worth missing.

The new raids look  very exciting . Astral confrontation was good too when everybody showed up for it.

Edgar F Greenwood

• DrDreamDrDream Member UncommonPosts: 237

I'm a PvP junkie and if this is the case then it's not worth coming back because I understand spending money on items here and there, but to be competitive ... no thank you.

Ill get back to you on that one im currently leveling up in allods and having fun havnt hadd any pvp yet but pretty excited for it once i hit lvl cap (51) and the astral sounds intresting so im excited to check it out. I Doubt you have to buy items to be competitive i mean maybe from the get go but im sure a person who has spent little to no gpotatos can be competitive i cant prove it now but i will. haha

Originally posted by DrDream

Ill get back to you on that one im currently leveling up in allods and having fun havnt hadd any pvp yet but pretty excited for it once i hit lvl cap (51) and the astral sounds intresting so im excited to check it out. I Doubt you have to buy items to be competitive i mean maybe from the get go but im sure a person who has spent little to no gpotatos can be competitive i cant prove it now but i will. haha

well I can prove it that yes to compete at end game level PVP you will need to spend $100's if not $1000s to have a chance.  Runes are a needed factor and upgrading armor is too and the easiest way to compete with those who have been there for 2 years is by cash shop.  If you do not you wont compete simple as that.

I know alot of people who have level 10 runes in their entire set.  The argument that you can exchange gold for gpots is absurb the exchange rate is way to high and not efficient.  It would take you an amazing amount of time to save up enough for one high level rune let alone a complete set.   Which is why nobody is hiding the fact that this games end game is the true meaning of Pay 2 Win completely.  If I drop a few hundred in the game to upgrade my gear vs someone who just put in game play time I will have a significant advantage over them in battle.

Though the game is incredibly fun and oddly unique yet familiar the pay 2 win does put most off for end game.  If you haven't done Astral you definitely should before you get discouraged by the cash shop.

How does that proves anything? And on what server are you playing Level 10s are the norm? I play on the European server and I'd say abgout 4-5 people have 10+ with the average being Level 7 runes. You can get Level 5s through ingame grind very easily, if you want to be an end gamer anyway, and afte rthat people take their time to level up to 7 before stopping for the most part.

I have 777 in my three offensive and 555 in my three defensive and that is more than enough to play end game. And anyway, anyone who plays end game proper knows that

skill>>gear>>build>>>>>>>runes

They do give an advantage, the company doesn't even hide from that, but not anywhere near as much as some pretend. Usually the ones who say the game hinges on your runes being great are the ones who aren't good at PvP and so look for something else to blame.

Originally posted by comrademario

How does that proves anything? And on what server are you playing Level 10s are the norm? I play on the European server and I'd say abgout 4-5 people have 10+ with the average being Level 7 runes. You can get Level 5s through ingame grind very easily, if you want to be an end gamer anyway, and afte rthat people take their time to level up to 7 before stopping for the most part.

I have 777 in my three offensive and 555 in my three defensive and that is more than enough to play end game. And anyway, anyone who plays end game proper knows that

skill>>gear>>build>>>>>>>runes

They do give an advantage, the company doesn't even hide from that, but not anywhere near as much as some pretend. Usually the ones who say the game hinges on your runes being great are the ones who aren't good at PvP and so look for something else to blame.

Hmmm, I'm playing on American servers and I'm more inclined to think that

gear>runes>build>skill

If there's a big runes difference and you're one on one you're going to need a LOT better gear to be able to take on someone with 10/10 when you have 7/5. Skill won't save you unless it's somebody that bought the account and doesn't know how to play. Crappy builds are possible, but with all the information out there it seems somewhat unlikely.

There are a few 12/11's running around and you have virtually no chance of ever beating them unless you're attacking them 5 to 1 or something like that. Level 10's are certainly not the norm, but the ones that get to go to the highest levels of astral to get the best gear are often 8/7 or something like that. And of course the best runes often means they get the best gear.

That is not only because of the runes but also because they show dedication to the game. You're  not going to invest that kind of money to just play casually. They put in the time to get the goods and they'll pwn you regardsless of your skill.

imageimage

10+ is the norm in America? O.o

Honestly in Europe that very idea is considered insane. A few people went for that but honestly I can only think of 4 people at end game that have even close to that. It's kinda taken on our servers that if you have 7s you're doing good and to not bother with any more, even our top two guilds (Monsters Inc and AstralRiders) have 7s as their average.

On whats more important we'll have to agree to disagree. I honestly don't see runes as being anywhere near as important as gear, build and skill. Maybe if it were a Level 8 rune going against a Level 2 rune, but you won't be playing end game PvP if you have Level 2s, and Level 5 is really easy to get for everyone

How does that proves anything?

They do give an advantage, the company doesn't even hide from that

You proved it within your own post...

If the cash shop offers the ability to purchase a combat advantage in PVP, EVEN if you need a lot to give you that advantage, then the game is giving those who are willing a great advantage over those who can't, don't want to spend money.  That proves the point not all the other little nit picky "but you said level 10 runes are norm" I did because when I was active the best guilds top players had level 10 runes and those of us that only had level 5-6, no matter how skilled we were could not make a difference in PVP.

Here is the Point:

If 2 people reached end game today and one dropped a couple hundred in the cash shop to upgrade his gear vs the person who didn't.  The person who spent money has an advantage over the person who didn't...

Doesn't matter if it doesn't give as much of an advantage as some lead on but it does give an advantage which is the point...

The topic of this thread is not about someones personal bias if they don't think its as extremely P2W as others think.  Its about not missing an awesome experience in the ASTRAL within Allods.

The game IS pay 2 win the little nit picky trying to prove otherwise does not change that fact.  Can you get around it yes but that doesn't change it either that someone can drop the money to give them an advantage = Pay 2 Win = Allods PvP.

If I have the money to burn I can give my self enough advantage over anyone who doesn't spend the money = FACT!

Back on topic though.  The Astral is completely different from Post Gipat or Pre Gipat.  If you experienced the ASTRAL directly after Gipat or Before you should definitely take a look at it now.

10+ is the norm in America? O.o

Honestly in Europe that very idea is considered insane. A few people went for that but honestly I can only think of 4 people at end game that have even close to that. It's kinda taken on our servers that if you have 7s you're doing good and to not bother with any more, even our top two guilds (Monsters Inc and AstralRiders) have 7s as their average.

On whats more important we'll have to agree to disagree. I honestly don't see runes as being anywhere near as important as gear, build and skill. Maybe if it were a Level 8 rune going against a Level 2 rune, but you won't be playing end game PvP if you have Level 2s, and Level 5 is really easy to get for everyone

I just saw the first Level 13 rune on Empire side (Tensess) today. He's not full 13's, the rest are 12's and 11's, but he could pretty much solo an entire raid in WH and some of the opponents were 9/8. It was a healer, so the enemy raid never did succeed in killing him while he took 'em out one by one. If you think runes don't make a big difference, then it's because you haven't really seen them in action.

I'd guess a Level in runes is about equivalent to a level in game, and a few levels in game make a LOT of difference. Level 8 against Level 2 runes make a huge difference, but Level 8 against level 6 is enough of a difference to send you to purgatory. If your opponent in touting 12's, then you might as well start digging unless he has crap gear.

imageimage
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i like this game although i stopped playing long ago. Started again with my old character (lvl 10 lol).... but it feels very lonely so i get bored and quit again. Now i enter here and there but im still lvl 10 with my main and often switch to my lower level alts.

Originally posted by rojo6934

i like this game although i stopped playing long ago. Started again with my old character (lvl 10 lol).... but it feels very lonely so i get bored and quit again. Now i enter here and there but im still lvl 10 with my main and often switch to my lower level alts.

Did you try to look for a guild that accepts noobs? Level 10 is indeed low level, you can get there quite fast. If you consider that boring, then I have to wonder what type of game would keep you interested. How long did it take to get to level 10, or are you stuck on some mystery quest? If you can get help on the starter group quests you shouldn't really be having issues at level 10.

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.