Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

*** READ FIRST : Post Trial Invites/Ressurection Scroll Offers/Requests Here ***

Comments

• Son0fZeusSon0fZeus Chicago, ILPosts: 49Member

anyone need a scroll? us only 

• grues0megrues0me MartsPosts: 23Member

Still need a scroll for EU here...strangely noone is sending one to me...PM me.

• NephaeriusNephaerius Baltimore, MDPosts: 1,539Member Uncommon

Still looking for a US scroll.  PM me plz!

Steam: Neph

• hater88hater88 Ashland, WIPosts: 35Member Uncommon

need a sroll?  have 4 for today left. just pm me your email

• mmonkeymmonkey austin, TXPosts: 171Member

Yah, still  need a US scroll here. I'll be resubbing.

PM me and I'll reply with the info you need. 

Thanks!

• LostarLostar Johnstown, PAPosts: 901Member

Scrolls of Resurrection available, please PM me with either character and realm names or Battle.net email address in order to have it sent.  Here are the perks you will recieve:

• A single character immediately boosted all the way to level 80

• A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm -- regardless of your friend’s original box level

• An optional FREE character move -- to your realm and faction so you can play together

• 7 FREE days of game time -- available immediately

• xkorpioxkorpio ValenciaPosts: 38Member

I have scroll of resurrection available, PM me if want one.  Detail data for sending scroll.

• SinzuSinzu Erie, PAPosts: 1Member
    Please pm me if you have scroll of resurrection. I plan on subing tonight. Thanks

KSpaul

• sonicbrewsonicbrew Sparkill, NYPosts: 511Member

This may bring me back for some time since I am not sub'd to anything for awhile. Anyone have an extra I will gladly take it.

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb

• AoriAori Carbondale, ILPosts: 1,886Member Uncommon

If ya need any SoR invites send me a PM with the required information. I have quite a few left today until reset.

• halidon76halidon76 monselicePosts: 7Member

i offer scroll for european servers, send pm with email or char and server you used to play ... along with the server you like to transfer to (can send from any server)

just pm me ^^

• Revy106Revy106 OskakaPosts: 35Member

D.sanchez@hotmail.com :) character name Minamoto - The Defias Brotherhood EU ....but I want to stay on that server :D 

If you can do that as fast as you can I would be verrrrry happy lol

sent :D

• antlordiantlordi LOUGHTONPosts: 17Member

US scrolls available, PM on here with your details, I am on Bloodhoof, but believe you do not have to swap servers to take advantage of this

• mrshroom89mrshroom89 madison, WIPosts: 224Member

Tyotis89@gmail.com Character name Eilice - Darkspear US staying on server LF res ASAP soooo boooored

C

• metamermetamer Johnstown, PAPosts: 24Member Uncommon

Another day, another Scroll of Resurrection available.  Please PM me with either character and realm name or Battle.net email address in order to have it sent.  And, not that anyone needs reminding, some very nice perks for using them (and for the sender, so no absolute altruism here. ;)):

• A single character immediately boosted all the way to level 80

• A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm -- regardless of your friend’s original box level

• An optional FREE character move -- to your realm and faction so you can play together

• 7 FREE days of game time -- available immediately

• bosco77bosco77 sammamish, WAPosts: 6Member

I'm looking for a scroll of rez.

upsetchubbsy@gmail.com

Thanks!

• dindon3003dindon3003 Montreal, QCPosts: 3Member

Looking for a scroll, hugo.nantel@gmail.com

Thx!

• invsblmninvsblmn Sugar Land, TXPosts: 39Member

Looking to resub. Would love a scroll. Thanks!! Message me, will give e-mail address over PM.

Sent SoR to the 3 posters above me.

• ArgahawkArgahawk BydgoszczPosts: 85Member

Can i have SoR for EU servers aswell ? I would like to see how it change everything :)

will send email by PM :)

Thanks!

• KrysokosKrysokos Fort Worth, TXPosts: 21Member

Anyone need a SoR for US-Side??

email me at lyricallysound94@gmail.com, with the name of your account and char name, and whatever required details! :) thanks.

i can send for EU servers, just pm with name of char / server you used to play (is for blizzard to recognize your account) and the server you want to transfer to :) i'll send asap

Have 10 or so SoR left for the day, Message mf i ya need any.

• black_isleblack_isle IstanbulPosts: 238Member Uncommon

I could use a rez scroll too (EU).

PM me please.