Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*** READ FIRST : Post Trial Invites/Ressurection Scroll Offers/Requests Here ***

Comments

• Son0fZeusSon0fZeus Member Posts: 49

anyone need a scroll? us only 

• grues0megrues0me Member Posts: 23

Still need a scroll for EU here...strangely noone is sending one to me...PM me.

• NephaeriusNephaerius Member UncommonPosts: 1,671

Still looking for a US scroll.  PM me plz!

Steam: Neph

• hater88hater88 Member UncommonPosts: 35

need a sroll?  have 4 for today left. just pm me your email

• mmonkeymmonkey Member Posts: 171

Yah, still  need a US scroll here. I'll be resubbing.

PM me and I'll reply with the info you need. 

Thanks!

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891

Scrolls of Resurrection available, please PM me with either character and realm names or Battle.net email address in order to have it sent.  Here are the perks you will recieve:

• A single character immediately boosted all the way to level 80

• A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm -- regardless of your friend’s original box level

• An optional FREE character move -- to your realm and faction so you can play together

• 7 FREE days of game time -- available immediately
  • CorvenDallasCorvenDallas Member UncommonPosts: 41

I have scroll of resurrection available, PM me if want one.  Detail data for sending scroll.

• SinzuSinzu Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Please pm me if you have scroll of resurrection. I plan on subing tonight. Thanks

KSpaul

• sonicbrewsonicbrew Member UncommonPosts: 515

This may bring me back for some time since I am not sub'd to anything for awhile. Anyone have an extra I will gladly take it.

“Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box.” ~ Italian proverb   

• halidon76halidon76 Member Posts: 7

i offer scroll for european servers, send pm with email or char and server you used to play ... along with the server you like to transfer to (can send from any server)

just pm me ^^

• Revy106Revy106 Member UncommonPosts: 47

[email protected] :) character name Minamoto - The Defias Brotherhood EU ....but I want to stay on that server :D 

If you can do that as fast as you can I would be verrrrry happy lol

sent :D

• antlordiantlordi Member Posts: 17

US scrolls available, PM on here with your details, I am on Bloodhoof, but believe you do not have to swap servers to take advantage of this

• mrshroom89mrshroom89 Member UncommonPosts: 224

[email protected] Character name Eilice - Darkspear US staying on server LF res ASAP soooo boooored

C

• metamermetamer Member UncommonPosts: 23

Another day, another Scroll of Resurrection available.  Please PM me with either character and realm name or Battle.net email address in order to have it sent.  And, not that anyone needs reminding, some very nice perks for using them (and for the sender, so no absolute altruism here. ;)):

• A single character immediately boosted all the way to level 80

• A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm -- regardless of your friend’s original box level

• An optional FREE character move -- to your realm and faction so you can play together

• 7 FREE days of game time -- available immediately
  • bosco77bosco77 Member Posts: 6

I'm looking for a scroll of rez.

[email protected]

Thanks!

• dindon3003dindon3003 Member Posts: 3

Looking for a scroll, [email protected]

Thx!

• invsblmninvsblmn Member Posts: 39

Looking to resub. Would love a scroll. Thanks!! Message me, will give e-mail address over PM.

• ArgahawkArgahawk Member UncommonPosts: 78

Can i have SoR for EU servers aswell ? I would like to see how it change everything :)

will send email by PM :)

Thanks!

• KrysokosKrysokos Member Posts: 21

Anyone need a SoR for US-Side??

email me at [email protected], with the name of your account and char name, and whatever required details! :) thanks.

i can send for EU servers, just pm with name of char / server you used to play (is for blizzard to recognize your account) and the server you want to transfer to :) i'll send asap

• black_isleblack_isle Member UncommonPosts: 258

I could use a rez scroll too (EU).

PM me please.

• KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685

I got daily SoR avaliable for US. Private msg me with your email and if you got any server/faction side prefered and I'll most likely sent it to you within the same day.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157

Looking for a Ressurection Scroll.

Send PM, and will sub for at least a month so you get mount ;)

The reason I say PM is because I do not want Bot spammers using my email ;)

• karghastkarghast Member Posts: 20
    Looking for a SoR, will activate next Friday so you can get your mount! :)

Thank ya kindly, please PM.