Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Better looking elite armor?

ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528

I perused the wiki link on armor. Seems I would like to get a message to the devs to at least try to come up with elite versions that aren't merely normal versions with a bunch of spikey things on them. This was all over GW, worst of all the Assassin imho. Look! It's an assassin in what appears to be a surfer's wet suit. Ohh Look! The elite version--a wet suit with spikey things on it. Faugh.

Comments

• Superduper69Superduper69 Member Posts: 363

I am hoping for lot of variety. Even GW didn't have that much variety and everyone ended up looking the same, though i used to try to look different by using different dye colors.

• RizelStarRizelStar Member UncommonPosts: 2,773

Wait which picture are you getting his from, I see male and female variants. :/

I might get banned for this. - Rizel Star.

I'm not afraid to tell trolls what they [need] to hear, even if that means for me to have an forced absence afterwards.

P2P LOGIC = If it's P2P it means longevity, overall better game, and THE BEST SUPPORT EVER!!!!!(Which has been rinsed and repeated about a thousand times)

Common Sense Logic = P2P logic is no better than F2P Logic.

• ScottgunScottgun Member UncommonPosts: 528

Originally posted by RizelStar

It was more of a general concern. This one seemed to imply more of the same rut to me. But maybe I worry too much. :)

• andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970

Originally posted by Scottgun

Originally posted by RizelStar

It was more of a general concern. This one seemed to imply more of the same rut to me. But maybe I worry too much. :)

How does that armor not look awesome? As long as its enough variety I don't mind armor that have 2 meter long spikes all over. 

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

Originally posted by romanator0

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/6/6e/Medium_orrian.jpg

'nuff said.

WOW!

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• BetakodoBetakodo Member UncommonPosts: 333

I'm more concerned about cash shop clothes looking better than elites. And in GW, some elites looked way better than their normal counter parts.

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

No idea why the OP is fixated on certain armours when the game looks to have a lot of variety.

• HomituHomitu Member UncommonPosts: 2,030

Originally posted by Master10K

No idea why the OP is fixated on certain armours when the game looks to have a lot of variety.

But they have one he doesn't like.  He wants to like them all.  

• Master10KMaster10K Member Posts: 3,065

Originally posted by Homitu

Originally posted by Master10K

But they have one he doesn't like.  He wants to like them all.  

You had to remind me that this was the internet; where people communicate through bitchin & moaning. image

• Games888Games888 Member Posts: 243

yes yes cash shop there u will spend ur $$$.  Ever heard of asian mmo thats free to play but ppl spend more $$$ than sub mmo.

• UnlightUnlight Member Posts: 2,540

Originally posted by romanator0

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/6/6e/Medium_orrian.jpg

'nuff said.

Tres cool.  I can't wait to attack that sucker with the dye system.

• 17Omega17Omega Member Posts: 44

This is another badass armor, it's been confirmed to be in the game, you can go to the pvp armor video and they will show this one. 

• Shroom_MageShroom_Mage Member UncommonPosts: 863

I've seen no evidence that there will even be elite armor. There are a lot more sets this time. I'm extremely doubtful that there will be elite versions of them.

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr. Seuss