Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lord of the Rings Online: Shores of the Great River Preview

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Update 6: Shores of the Great River is poised to bring some exciting changes to Lord of the Rings Online. We have an interesting preview of some of these changes today. Read it through and then leave us your thoughts in the comments.

According to the LotRO website, the Shores of the Great River area is “a level 75 end-game region, designed mostly for solo or duo gameplay,” so this new content is more for the pay-2-play crowd rather than free members. That being said, Update 6 certainly has a variety of new additions and regions to keep end-game players busy for quite some time. The Update 6 content is scheduled to go live on the servers on Monday, March 12th, and I am sufficiently convinced that players have quite a few surprises and plenty of excellent content awaiting them at the end of the download.

Read more of Lori May's Lord of the Rings Online: Shores of the Great River Preview.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• comradedougcomradedoug Member Posts: 30

Yeah, RoI was truly inspired content. I cant even say that with a straight face.

• DredphyreDredphyre Member Posts: 601

I'd like to journey there, but I'm stuck at 65ish level.  To be sure, a self-imposed 'stuck', but stuck nonetheless. I can't stand the LI grind and all the b.s. it takes to make your weapon functional...not to mention the grind to find a weapon other than 3rd Age.

Maybe that's all changed?