Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AV will wipe Darkfall

Comments

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333

Originally posted by Realbigdeal

Originally posted by DarthRaiden

Originally posted by DAS1337

Originally posted by karmath

Originally posted by karmath

A wipe in DF is a good thing. Every single player that played it for more than a month has exploited in someway to a varying degree. Why whinge about it since keeping old toons is going to result in the same low pop anyway. Exploited max skill chars 1v10'ing people makes people quit, not hard too see that isnt a good thing if you actually want the game to succeed.

So you a exploiter ?  because if you ever have been in game you must have exploited according to your statement.

If you exploited and you played on and off you with those pople who have

1) exploited

2) don't supported DF with a continouusly subscription all the 3 years

but nevertheless you demand  a

3) wipe

= Exploiters are also within those who want to wipe.

How are chances those exploiters don't cheat again in DF 2.0 ?

Yeah myself, my entire clan, my entire alliance and the vast majority of rival clans exploited various mobs to macro on. I would afk macro on mobs for days at a time while not even being at home. There was a constant flow of people afk'ing at spawns and people protecting the afkers. Rival clans/alliances would come to the exploitable spawns to kill our guys to take their reagents so they could claim the spawn as their own and afk macro on them. Why did people go to such lengths to cheat? Because 99% of the server was doing it in one form or another and you and your clan didnt stand a chance in hell if you didnt. I think we exploited one particular minotaur spawn for months before anything official was done about it. Looking back though, it was a kinda 'sandbox feature' that the players created for themselves, you cant image the in game wars and forum wars surrounding such events, it was actually pretty fun.

Hopefully AV learns for this and puts in systems to not only prevent this type of thing but actualy make it as fun as exploiting things was.

Thanks for admitiing it in the open. It was just as i thought.

No only did pro wipers exploit  and ruined the gameplay for many of us who did not. Now they demand a server wipe on top and shit on the legit players a second time !

What are chances you min maxers and insta gratification kiddies do not exploit again ?  on the slightest sign of a bug you will jump on the oppurtunity to exploit and cheat !  If they wipe this time they have to wipe every often and randomnly so you never have a chance to max your chars by exploiting !

What if it doesn't take you a year to become viable in a legit way?  I can see your anger now, but what if it takes three months of playing to be at the 'end-game'?  Everyone around you will be doing the same thing.  Equipment restricting skills and spells is a decent solution.  It will require you, in most cases, to focus on a small set of skills rather than be highly skilled in everything to succeed.  That will lessen the grind significantly.

How is that related to the discussion you quoted ?

Exploiters are within pro wipers. They exploited, got bored ,left  and now they want to see my invested playtime nullified because they feel like they will be behind rejoining years later.

Its a MMORPG, you WILL be behind if you join 3 years later then those who started and play constinuously for 3 years.  YOu CAN'T demand to have same like vets of a game joining 3 years later. 

It is shocking how so few people see the inopportuneness in what they demand here.

About you "reduced time" at 3 months to max, why not. The end game talk is not very sandboxy but if they allow for just few skills being allowed active and many much more obtainable no problem there. I think thats what they try to achieve with their armor spec and prestge stat system . D'accord with it.    

The maxed players probably left the game, but the maxed characters are still in DF. They sell the maxed character for like 200-500 real life money. A lot of them easily get sold out.

Funny thing is, you dont seem to get that it only takes 2-3 years to catch up a vet for a legit player(For a full legit, its impossible, thats the truth) You have to be a cheater to catch up in a year. DF is a game full of cheaters and sold characters nowadays.

I know cuz i was one of these cheaters. I exploited the bugged mobs for months, almost a year to catch up to a vet. I got banned twice. 1 more ban and i was permanently banned. Did i stop exploiting because of these bans? No, cuz otherwise, i'd remain nothing for ever.

Legit pro - wiper become more of a myth with more and more of you guys coming out of the bushes.

Instead of exploit, sell and buy chars (whats illegal btw ) and try to min max why you didnt play the game,report and  kill or drawn the afk macror's, report any bug and anyone using it instead of take advantage of it.

Its impossible ? It is very posiible, prooven by the few people who did everything for the server and Darkfall to become a good , bugfree and exploiter free game, unlike the exploiter quitters that  now come and demand a wipe for everyone.

You and the ones will cheat and and exploit DF 2.0 cause you dont grasp what it takes and the mindset thats required to belong even to the elligible people who would have right to ask for a wipe.

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

Originally posted by gainesvilleg

Originally posted by MadnessRealm

Originally posted by zephermarkus

if you were really playing it for the competition then a wipe woudn't bother u at all. U sound like one the zerg gankers to me!

Wrong approach. Wiping a game 3 or 4 years later (DarkFall turned 3 this year), means erasing up to 3  years of time that players have spent into this game. Wiping at this point is saying that all those years spent were meaningless. It's like working in an company for 15 years, and then suddenly the employer shows up and say "You're all fired, but don't worry, you can always re-apply starting tomorrow." That's insanity.

Well, many games reset the playing field every so often.  I don't get the notion of being entitled to a 3 year advantage just because you played longer.  At some point it gets out of whack.  I would look at is like this.  "Hey, I played for 3 years and dominated.  Time to start over and see if I can dominate the next 3 years."

Again, many MMO's even the playing field every so often.  Either via expansions that require re-leveling and regearing or a cap which eventually lets newer players catch up to older players.

I just find it a bit selfish for old veterans in games to never let newer players have a chance of catching up.

The difference with those other games is that players know about to wipe either as they enter the game, or learn shortly after.  In DarkFall's case, there were no mention of a wipe until 2 years later, and still today there are no answers as to whether or not they will wipe.  Games like DarkFall (although may currently look line one) are not Call Of Duty-like games, they are MMORPGs. Building your characters, your clan, your standing in the world is what matters. It was the same in UO and other similar games. Whether players should start over after having spent 3 years of building their character into the world's story should not be up to the developers, but the player himself.

And that's not all, if a wipe does occur, the chance of yet another wipe will exist as small as it may be. This will just kill the playerbase even more.  It's simply a terrible move by Aventurine.

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

Years of exploiting down the tube!

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• EladiEladi Member UncommonPosts: 1,145

if you were really playing it for the competition then a wipe woudn't bother u at all. U sound like one the zerg gankers to me!

Wrong approach. Wiping a game 3 or 4 years later (DarkFall turned 3 this year), means erasing up to 3  years of time that players have spent into this game. Wiping at this point is saying that all those years spent were meaningless. It's like working in an company for 15 years, and then suddenly the employer shows up and say "You're all fired, but don't worry, you can always re-apply starting tomorrow." That's insanity.

its how the real world actualy works :P

games end and jobs end and yes there a whole lot of jobs that "end" once you get to expencive and they hire a younger person (less cost) or even go so far as to say hey youre job ends but we got this job starting next week, ofc the pay is lower but you still do about the same as you do now, cool eh.

Games end everyday, wiping DF1.0 and starting DF2.0 is basicly sutting down the server,ending the game, then starting the server back up again whit a new name and a new game.

• gainesvilleggainesvilleg Member CommonPosts: 1,053

Well, many games reset the playing field every so often.  I don't get the notion of being entitled to a 3 year advantage just because you played longer.  At some point it gets out of whack.  I would look at is like this.  "Hey, I played for 3 years and dominated.  Time to start over and see if I can dominate the next 3 years."

Again, many MMO's even the playing field every so often.  Either via expansions that require re-leveling and regearing or a cap which eventually lets newer players catch up to older players.

I just find it a bit selfish for old veterans in games to never let newer players have a chance of catching up.

The difference with those other games is that players know about to wipe either as they enter the game, or learn shortly after.  In DarkFall's case, there were no mention of a wipe until 2 years later, and still today there are no answers as to whether or not they will wipe.  Games like DarkFall (although may currently look line one) are not Call Of Duty-like games, they are MMORPGs. Building your characters, your clan, your standing in the world is what matters. It was the same in UO and other similar games. Whether players should start over after having spent 3 years of building their character into the world's story should not be up to the developers, but the player himself.

And that's not all, if a wipe does occur, the chance of yet another wipe will exist as small as it may be. This will just kill the playerbase even more.  It's simply a terrible move by Aventurine.

If AV does wipe the server it will be because there aren't enough veterans to prevent it.  Darkfall veterans need to be in larger numbers and more vocal, like in EVE, if they want to keep their massive advantage.  AV is probably calculating they will make more money by wiping and hoping to get new players because many of the supposedly PVP focussed games coming out are carebear games like GW2.

CCP with EVE calculated they would lose more by pissing off the veterans so that game will forever be run by the veterans.  Darkfall, unfortunately for its veterans, is probably not successful enough with the current crop of veterans to do that.  Their best hope is probably they will partition off a server that the vets can stay on, but then they will lose interest because there will be no more noobs to pick on.

GW2 "built from the ground up with microtransactions in mind"
    1) Cash->Gems->Gold->Influence->WvWvWBoosts = PAY2WIN
    2) Mystic Chests = Crass in-game cash shop advertisements

Originally posted by Nephaerius

Since months now they didn't clear this up for their customers and last official quote speaks about "both sides on the matter".

I wonder who the other side is if one side is that of a paying subscriber and customer.

To get sure and stay on the safe site the best is to assume that AV won't respect you investment and won't respect you as customer and will wipe your achievement when they switch to DF 20 without any compensation. The lack of information and ignore of repeated request  from the community strongly indicates this.

Be warned.  

As a former Darkfall player all I can see AV moving towards is a full relaunch of the game.  This means in no uncertain terms and regardless of their pussyfooting around that there will be a wipe.  I assume there will be some form of compensation to those players that lose skills, items, etc. to the wipe, but much of the new system does not even sound the same as the original (modifying spell schools, new spells added, old removed, etc.).

They should just wipe and start out brand new with some perks provided to those who were previously customers.  Or they could launch 2.0 while leaving 1.0 up and running.  They could have a "Legacy" server with 2.0 where the characters are essentially unwiped, etc.  There's a ton of various possibilities on how this could go down, but I think it's inevitably with some form of wipe. 

Sadly it does not matter if this is the right, wrong, left right, up, down, neutral, or sideways thing to do to its existing customer base.  2.0 is a new game and needs to start fresh.  Some of the options I mentioned may work, but the wipe's coming.

As long as they don't wipe what stay's in game i am ok.

Take this update alone and i will mark whats staying same..

"Minor and major incantations, are the only 2 schools a character with heavy armor can use spells from. Characters with medium armor will in addition to those two schools can use spells from witchcraft and spell chanting schools. Magic users, while not limited if they wear light armor, still need to choose their specific role- as opposing schools and attributes will affect their choices. Intelligence based casters will have Fire, Water, Air and Earth to choose from,"

So lets take magic schools :

Minor  incantation = Lesser magic, renamed

Major incantation = Greater magic, renamed

Witchcraft, sounds familiar

Spell chanting, sounds familiar,

Fire, remind me something

Water, hm also known i guess

Air, also very known

Earth, you get it ...

So six same schools in DF 2.0,  2 just renamed, 8  out of current 10 alone in magic.

PS : btw even the rules to armor restrictions / prestige specs  are in game right now. Melee specs that are now in game (destroyer) rule out  Fire, Water, Air and Earth like the the "Intel Prestige Title" will rule out in DF 2.0.. Not so different if you ask me.. 

-We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• raistlinmraistlinm Member Posts: 673

I play MMORPGS because your progress get stored on the server else i would play FPS. I want my char to stay how i left him for my next gaming session. A very basic requirement for a MMORPG all MMORPG's fullfill without question. If for some reason i don't get my char like i left him the other day i want compensation and every MMORPG company  usually dont question this.

@caldrin Why is it that difficult for AV to come up with a stement  like

"you will keep everything what stays functional in DF 2.0"

and no they don't change everything, last update Tasos named some magic schools that stay for example, fire, water etc..

..since i can accept skills and items become absolet ...since they become so for EVERYONE..

But no..no information and AV ignores the wish of the community and their customers to clear this up..

You may want to ask SWg fans if mmo companies usually "compensate" you for changing your game on you......

Originally posted by raistlinm

I play MMORPGS because your progress get stored on the server else i would play FPS. I want my char to stay how i left him for my next gaming session. A very basic requirement for a MMORPG all MMORPG's fullfill without question. If for some reason i don't get my char like i left him the other day i want compensation and every MMORPG company  usually dont question this.

and no they don't change everything, last update Tasos named some magic schools that stay for example, fire, water etc..

..since i can accept skills and items become absolet ...since they become so for EVERYONE..

But no..no information and AV ignores the wish of the community and their customers to clear this up..

You may want to ask SWg fans if mmo companies usually "compensate" you for changing your game on you......

Remember how SWG's fate turned, after what $OE did there ?  Someone would think MMO companies didnt learned their lesson ..

read my sig..i WON OVER $OE muahahaha

• raistlinmraistlinm Member Posts: 673

Remember how SWG's fate turned, after what $OE did there ?  Someone would think MMO companies didnt learned their lesson ..

No it didn't turn out good but it certainly didn't get companies to compensate players for changing the game and to be honest i don't think that would be a good idea anyway.  we are supposed to be playing for fun it's not like work or shouldn't be.

what i personally wish companies would do is explore the possibility of keeping atleast one server with the old rule set even if they refuse to update it from there.

No it didn't turn out good but it certainly didn't get companies to compensate players for changing the game and to be honest i don't think that would be a good idea anyway.  we are supposed to be playing for fun it's not like work or shouldn't be.

<...>

Thats not thinking of the future. 

Virtual property is the current step of the virtual evolution.  So many MMORPG's already doing it.. we almost there.

• AnnwynAnnwyn Member UncommonPosts: 2,854

If AV does wipe the server it will be because there aren't enough veterans to prevent it.  Darkfall veterans need to be in larger numbers and more vocal, like in EVE, if they want to keep their massive advantage.  AV is probably calculating they will make more money by wiping and hoping to get new players because many of the supposedly PVP focussed games coming out are carebear games like GW2.

CCP with EVE calculated they would lose more by pissing off the veterans so that game will forever be run by the veterans.  Darkfall, unfortunately for its veterans, is probably not successful enough with the current crop of veterans to do that.  Their best hope is probably they will partition off a server that the vets can stay on, but then they will lose interest because there will be no more noobs to pick on.

I doubt Aventurine has calculated much. Their history shows the complete opposite unfortunetely. As far as listening to the playerbase, it feels like they're only listening with one ear. Aventurine's biggest flaws are their inability to understand the playerbase, predict player behaviors and throughly test features.  Their biggest failure being  of not having addressed the issue of players macro'ing their way to the top in the early stages of the game until 2 years later. The same goes with the Alignement system which has allowed some extremely ridiculous form of exploiting which were partly resolved 2 years later as well and in 2-3 different patches to boot because Aventurine completely forgot about several things (lawless areas, players having to avoid PvP for 50 days to regain positive alignement, etc).

So as far as calculating, AV aren't calculating. AV are betting that a wipe will bring new and ex players and keep them, at the cost of current veterans. Their action is a move of desperation,  a do or die type of action. If they had indeed listened to their playerbase, even a fraction of what CCP did with it's own, than DarkFall would be a much better game that would not require a wipe. Instead, they've chosen to repeatedly lie to their playerbase, and ended up contradicting themselves at every occasions. DF2.0 being one of them, the repetitive nature of previous updates as well, where it would repeatedly be told that a feature is finished and in final testing, and 5 months later an update would claim that the very same feature will enter final testing soon. This has been a recurring theme in AV's updates.

• gainesvilleggainesvilleg Member CommonPosts: 1,053

I doubt Aventurine has calculated much. Their history shows the complete opposite unfortunetely. As far as listening to the playerbase, it feels like they're only listening with one ear. Aventurine's biggest flaws are their inability to understand the playerbase, predict player behaviors and throughly test features.  Their biggest failure being  of not having addressed the issue of players macro'ing their way to the top in the early stages of the game until 2 years later. The same goes with the Alignement system which has allowed some extremely ridiculous form of exploiting which were partly resolved 2 years later as well and in 2-3 different patches to boot because Aventurine completely forgot about several things (lawless areas, players having to avoid PvP for 50 days to regain positive alignement, etc).

So as far as calculating, AV aren't calculating. AV are betting that a wipe will bring new and ex players and keep them, at the cost of current veterans. Their action is a move of desperation,  a do or die type of action. If they had indeed listened to their playerbase, even a fraction of what CCP did with it's own, than DarkFall would be a much better game that would not require a wipe. Instead, they've chosen to repeatedly lie to their playerbase, and ended up contradicting themselves at every occasions. DF2.0 being one of them, the repetitive nature of previous updates as well, where it would repeatedly be told that a feature is finished and in final testing, and 5 months later an update would claim that the very same feature will enter final testing soon. This has been a recurring theme in AV's updates.

Yeah, total hack developers no doubt.  Wasn't really saying they were noble geniuses or anything.  And wasn't analyzing their earlier mistakes.  But the reality is no new players will join Darkfall at this point without something major changing.  As opposed to EVE which still sucks a few noobs in and EVE veterans continue to add more accounts.  CCP has the luxury of just making money off their existing base, which Darkfall doesn't really have.

GW2 "built from the ground up with microtransactions in mind"
    1) Cash->Gems->Gold->Influence->WvWvWBoosts = PAY2WIN
    2) Mystic Chests = Crass in-game cash shop advertisements

Yeah, total hack developers no doubt.  Wasn't really saying they were noble geniuses or anything.  And wasn't analyzing their earlier mistakes.  But the reality is no new players will join Darkfall at this point without something major changing.  As opposed to EVE which still sucks a few noobs in and EVE veterans continue to add more accounts.  CCP has the luxury of just making money off their existing base, which Darkfall doesn't really have.

So, lets wipe whenever we feel like we haven't enough customer ?is the message you want to send ? 

There was a time for CCP EvE didnt had the numbers of today should they have wiped ?  Hence every indi developer dont have the number and could use more of em, should they betray their current  customers ?  The people who actually pay thier subs ?

• NorpanNorpan Member CommonPosts: 319

So, lets wipe whenever we feel like we haven't enough customer ?is the message you want to send ? 

There was a time for CCP EvE didnt had the numbers of today should they have wiped ?  Hence every indi developer dont have the number and could use more of em, should they betray their current  customers ?  The people who actually pay thier subs ?

This could be easily fixed. Keep DF as it is now. Let the once who cheated their way to get to the top stay in DF and have a ball, and make DF 2.0 a new game. If the peeps in DF 1.0 wanna try 2.0, let them do so. But at least give DF 2.0 a fresh start, and not draw the polluted macro cheaters from DF 1.0 over. Because most new people won´t play if there won´t be a wipe, or have DF 2.0 be a new game seperate from DF 1.0. I´m one of them.

• PheerMeehPheerMeeh Member Posts: 41

I'm pretty sure AV will wipe. They've said that with 2.0 wiping or not doesn't matter. Which means they will wipe, otherwise they wouldn't have even brought it up. Either way, wipe or not, I don't really care. If they wipe we all get a nice fresh start and a possible population boost at 2.0 launch. If they don't wipe, I get to keep my destroyer, which is pretty much maxed out.

If I had to choose... I WANT A DAMN WIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Population droped because they don't clear this up.

Here a list of spell known from last update that stays same :

Mana Missile

Heal Self

Light

Beacon

Thats 4 out of 5 spells in that school, that 80% ..

Why wipe if 80% stays same ?  To punish you loyal customers ?  To reward the quitters ?  to reward the illoyal gamehopers who will leave again the moment they feel bored again ?

The company who don't reward loyalty  will fail and will turn on to you, who will benefit now, the next time, you will loose.

I don't recommend continue with this company if they wipe.

• wozawoza Member UncommonPosts: 21

It's quite simple.  AV can either:

a) Have a total wipe that will even the palying field and get new players into the game.  This will upset the 500 gankers still playing it of which 400 will still play DF2.0

or

b) Have no wipe and have potential new players (i.e me) avoid it and just wait for AA or another similar sandbox instead.

I know which one I'd choose.

Also.  Game wipes are a reality.  In every WoW expansion you're pretty much wiped with all your raid gear getting made redundant in a few levels and your gold stockpiles have the values decreased by inflation.  It happening in DF is not the end of the world.

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

Originally posted by woza

It's quite simple.  AV can either:

a) Have a total wipe that will even the palying field and get new players into the game.  This will upset the 500 gankers still playing it of which 400 will still play DF2.0

or

b) Have no wipe and have potential new players (i.e me) avoid it and just wait for AA or another similar sandbox instead.

I know which one I'd choose.

Also.  Game wipes are a reality.  In every WoW expansion you're pretty much wiped with all your raid gear getting made redundant in a few levels and your gold stockpiles have the values decreased by inflation.  It happening in DF is not the end of the world.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head.  Those who are still playing would be upset if their characters were wiped, and some of those would stop playing.  But in the grand scheme, what does a company really care about the few that were lost when a fresh start could potentially bring in more new players?  Probably a smart move on AV's part to just wipe it like a dirty butt.

• fivorothfivoroth Member UncommonPosts: 3,916

As they are revamping the whole game in order to fix the mess they've created, I think that a wipe is the right move. They would either have to wipe the current characters or they could open up a new server for DF 2.0 and leave the current characters on the old server. The latter option is kinda stupid as most people will play on the new server and all the veterans will move to the new server instead of playing on their broken characters on a broken dead server. Then they will just have to manage 2 servers which is pointless.

If you are so unhappy with your character being wiped, what would you have them do?

Mission in life: Vanquish all MMORPG.com trolls - especially TESO, WOW and GW2 trolls.

• TruthXHurtsTruthXHurts Member UncommonPosts: 1,555

I'll certainly check it out again IF they wipe. I have no desire to play in a world that has been forged by exploiters and 24/7 macroers.

"I am not in a server with Gankers...THEY ARE IN A SERVER WITH ME!!!"

• jdlamson75jdlamson75 Member UncommonPosts: 1,010

Why not just leave the EU and NA-1 servers alone and let those who don't want to lose their toons play amongst themselves in their shell of a sandbox, and make separate 2.0 servers?  New players get a new start, vets with maxxed out toons get to keep their maxxed out toons and millions of gold.

You're welcome, Tasos.  The consulting fee contract you never agreed to is attached to the bill, and they're in the mail.

• NorpanNorpan Member CommonPosts: 319
    Originally posted by jdlamson75

Why not just leave the EU and NA-1 servers alone and let those who don't want to lose their toons play amongst themselves in their shell of a sandbox, and make separate 2.0 servers?  New players get a new start, vets with maxxed out toons get to keep their maxxed out toons and millions of gold.

You're welcome, Tasos.  The consulting fee contract you never agreed to is attached to the bill, and they're in the mail.

I posted this some posts above, and someone maybe posted it before me. So I want in on the money. :P
  • Moaky07Moaky07 Member Posts: 2,096

Make it themepark.....make it themepark!!!!!!!!!!!!

Err sorry folks.....the "discussion" in the TOR forum is wearing me down. image

After watching what happened with NGE, I have to wonder why any company would throw their customers out with the bath water. That is of course going with the notion that long time players wont be rewarded for the switch. Maybe give folks X amount of exp(or whatever) towards every skill built up or something similar. Five or 10 percent of money accumulated, or whatever proportion it works out to for value in new economy.

It doesnt give an "I win" scenario....simply a head start.

I really dont understand how you can have PVP in games that allow hacks. Seems rather pointless. It is a good thing if they are trying to do away with it all, but bad on them IMO if they forget those that supported them.

My 2 cents anyways from an outsider looking in.

Asking Devs to make AAA sandbox titles is like trying to get fine dining on a McDonalds dollar menu budget.

• xDayxxDayx Member Posts: 712

Originally posted by TruthXHurts

I'll certainly check it out again IF they wipe. I have no desire to play in a world that has been forged by exploiters and 24/7 macroers.

/this

• RealbigdealRealbigdeal Member UncommonPosts: 1,666

Originally posted by Moaky07

I really dont understand how you can have PVP in games that allow hacks. Seems rather pointless. It is a good thing if they are trying to do away with it all, but bad on them IMO if they forget those that supported them.

You could say the same thing for Lineage 2 and aion online. Theme parks are not always for the carebear crowd and if they are, ho god, it gets boring as hell really fast.

C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif