It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1. They made class specific armors, and made this feel like a game of World OF Warcraft, for example you could only cast certain spells or use certain skills this has been talked about.
2. They Restricted Crafting Skills to a certain number of skills or crafts a person could do just like traditional MMORPG based games which is the only reason I ever played darkfall before because it didn't have limits.
3. Made Crafters Weak?
4. What if they changed Full Loot PVP, or did something serious dumb like fixed it so you could repair items.
5. Wiping All Characters for DF 2.0 I hope its worthit.
6. However a good change is fixing it so that Banks do not Change Locations when you store your items in them and format your pc or unsubscribe for awhile they stay exactly how you had them. Another great change to have would be to add an enchanting list in game get rid off the guessing for those type of crafts.
If you have read their suggestions then you have seen a lot of lame ideas such as Lets restrict trade skills to certain races, or lets limit people to what they can do or lets make crafters a weak class.
I kinda look foward to seeing DarkFall 2.0 a bit more like Skyrim, but how many people would actually still called DarkFall a SandBox MMORPG if it added these type of restrictions to a game. Now if it had armors such as bonus fire damage jewelery like in the Sigle Player/CoOP game called Championsf of Norath I see no issue, but the moment it starts making restrictions we would have to label this game a WOW clone or something similar and remove it from being a sandbox based title.
Also like seriously I hear all this talk about DF 2.0 I want to know exactly when its going to be released as soon as I heard about my characters being wiped I unsubscribed I wont put a dime into a game to waste my time on it to have it wiped so I would like to know when DF 2.0 is actually going to be made live.