Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF People to Join us on the 29th

RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451

Myself and a couple friends are going to be playing Wakfu next week when it launches on the 29th and are looking for some other people to join us.  We are all new to the game, only having played a very small bit in beta so we'll be learning as we go.

We may form a guild, or join a larger one, but that doesn't matter we're just looking for people to play with regardless of guild (or lack thereof).  We have our own Ventrilo server as well, but using it is not required.   Two of us are from the US, and one from the UK, but no matter where you are from you are welcome to join as long as you speak/type fluent english (just for the sake of being able to communicate well).  Also we are only interested in gaming with other polite, mature, and helpful people.  Rude people, racists, elitists, immature kids or adults, etc. (aka your average gamer) are not welcome.

If you would like to join us, or just want to try out Wakfu or learn more about it, drop me a PM here.  We'll be doing a bit of discussion prior to launch about what nation we'd like to join, goals, game info, etc.  Thanks!

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

How do you get to same server?

I've been trying to access NA servers from EU but they've blocked me completely from Square Enix's Wakfu website.

• RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451

Unfortunately at least for the Beta, Ankama/SquareEnix were using GeoIP to prevent people from playing on servers not in their region.  I don't know if this is going to be the case for launch but I would assume it will be.  The UK fellow playing with us said he had to connect thru an NA IP.  I'll ask him to PM you the details, I know his ISP is "BT" over there.

• CollaborCollabor Member UncommonPosts: 37

i'm interested! what nation will you be joining?

• RollieJoeRollieJoe Member UncommonPosts: 451

Hiya Collabor,

We're still not 100% sure what nation we plan to join, but are open to input.  Reading on the Wakfu Wiki the only differences I noticed were levels of various resources (eg. bonta has extra trees, brakmar has extra ore).  I'm not sure if there are any other nation-specific bonuses, but if anyone knows of some feel free to chime in.

Also Collabor, sent you a PM. 

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

Hey, I would love to hook up with you all.