Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*** READ FIRST : Post Trial Invites/Ressurection Scroll Offers/Requests Here ***

Comments

• ItaiBItaiB Member Posts: 5

EU Scroll is wanted. Please PM me saying you have a scroll and I'll PM you back my email address.

Thanks

• motorunmotorun Member UncommonPosts: 29

Got one thanks.

• DeriokDeriok Member Posts: 6

NA scroll needed:

Character Name: Deriok

Server: Mug'Thol

Thanks a lot!

• Trolldefender99Trolldefender99 Member UncommonPosts: 416

I could use a NA scroll, still. Keep in mind, I won't use it until Saturday (I'm gone all day tomorrow and want to take advantage of all 7 days). However, if that doesn't bother you, send me a PM and I'll send you my battlenet email.

• WookieebobWookieebob Member UncommonPosts: 60

I would like a NA Scroll. BNet email is wookieebobATgmail.com

• vitadrink469vitadrink469 Member Posts: 5

If anybody needs a scroll of Res for NA WoW, Pm me, i have 4 scroll of rez! ^_^

Be sure to e-mail me your Bnet E-mail and your name

Or Pm me your character's name and the Realm it is in!

Quick quick before i run out! :O

• metamermetamer Member UncommonPosts: 23

Another day, another Scroll of Resurrection available.  Please PM me with either character and realm name or Battle.net email address in order to have it sent.  And, not that anyone needs reminding, some very nice perks for using them (and for the sender, so no absolute altruism here. ;)):

• A single character immediately boosted all the way to level 80

• A FREE upgrade to Cataclysm -- regardless of your friend’s original box level

• An optional FREE character move -- to your realm and faction so you can play together

• 7 FREE days of game time -- available immediately
  • KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685

Got 2x scroll of rez for NA avaliable. PM me quick with your email and server you want to be xfered to, thx ;)

• ShadoedShadoed Member UncommonPosts: 1,459

EU scrolls available, PM me your details and i will get one to you ASAP.

It must be Thursday, i never could get the hang of Thursdays.

• muttleymuttley Member UncommonPosts: 17

delete

• KingMeroKingMero Member Posts: 21

EU scroll please :)

Im also going to pay 30 days gametime :)

• EmwVIIEmwVII Member Posts: 7

looking for a NA invite pm me for email

am paying so you get the mount :)

• Bob_BlawblawBob_Blawblaw Member Posts: 1,278

Have an NA scroll available. Send me either your toon/realm name or your B-net email.

Good times!

• catplaycatplay Member Posts: 71

I can send one new scroll(free cata, free 80, free realm/faction transfer) right now, PM me your email address ONLY if you plan to subscribe and meet the req for scroll.

For EU zone.

• el_muerteel_muerte Member Posts: 191

[EDIT] Got mine, thanks

Also, I've a toon XP locked at 70, would use the free realm/faction transfer to go somewhere with a BC endgame guild if anyone knows of one.

Another day, another Scroll of Resurrection available.  Please PM me with either character and realm name or Battle.net email address in order to have it sent.  And, not that anyone needs reminding, some very nice perks for using them (and for the sender, so no absolute altruism here. ;)):

• An optional FREE character move -- to your realm and faction so you can play together

• FadedNoveltyFadedNovelty Member Posts: 21

Send me a message if you need a scroll for the NA servers :)

• Angier2758Angier2758 Member UncommonPosts: 1,026

I'm on Blackrock (NA server) dunno if that matters or Kel Thuzad.

Could anyone send me an scroll of res?  [email protected].

• grues0megrues0me Member Posts: 23

Hi, posted here several times but strangely noone sent me a PM:

Could anyone toss me a scroll of rez? Send me a PM for my mail, ill subscribe for your mount guaranteed.

PS: English EU server (Defias).

• KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685

I got limted North America scrolls of rez  avaliable per day. PM me with your email, server and faction you want your chr to get the rez scroll on. I'll most likely be able to assist you within the same day and replay you here when sent.

• catplaycatplay Member Posts: 71

I have one new scroll for today, PM me your battle.net mail or char+realm, and be sure you meet the req and you plan to subscribe. For EU region.

• FookenFooken Member Posts: 1

Looking for scroll for NA servers.  Shoot one to [email protected] if you want your mount :)

• Trolldefender99Trolldefender99 Member UncommonPosts: 416

Still looking for a NA scroll. I'll definitely be subscribing, so no worries about that. Just send me a PM and I'll give you my email.

(edit)

I got one. Thanks. :) I guess sometimes it takes a while or something, for it to show up under account info

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891

Left blank.