Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hype

124»

Comments

• VaultarVaultar Member Posts: 339

Originally posted by Master10K

Originally posted by Vaultar

Haha that's funny. Right after opening this thread up and then going back to check the hype of GW2, the hype increased to 8.75 from 8.74. Maybe it was already on 8.75 for a few hours now, but I just noticed the change hehe.

I haven't checked any comments here but seeing that its already 8 pages long, I have a feeling that there are arguments already been made whether GW2 deserves such hype or will live up to it.

Don't jinx it. image

Ok >.< (...so far so good though :D. Wooops shhhh...)

Edit: Just browsed through the comments and surprised how clean this thread is! no flame wars or anything! Well done folks :D!

hmm maybe i shouldn't have typed that..:x.

Master10k, plz do ignore my post hehe^^.

Looking forward to EQL and EQN.

• illyanaillyana Member UncommonPosts: 614

i think that the hype for the game is needed if nothing more than to get the attention of game publishers and developers, and get them to be fearless and innovate the genre instead of trying to copy (and failing miserably) the financial success of WoW

Have fun storming the castle! - Miracle Max

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kyuz0oKyuz0o Member Posts: 80

Originally posted by Vaultar

Haha that's funny. Right after opening this thread up and then going back to check the hype of GW2, the hype increased to 8.75 from 8.74. Maybe it was already on 8.75 for a few hours now, but I just noticed the change hehe.

I haven't checked any comments here but seeing that its already 8 pages long, I have a feeling that there are arguments already been made whether GW2 deserves such hype or will live up to it.

It was 8.73 until like 2 or 3 days ago.

• SarielleSarielle Member Posts: 91

Originally posted by Guileplayer

Yeah man. This will be my main reason for not buying it day 1. GW1 was utter trash IMO. I played for 2 weeks back in 05, got to 20 and there was nothing to do. I will read the forums here and check out reviews before i buy it.

See....I get why GW1 wouldn't be to everyone's taste. While I have fun in it, there's plenty I can find to criticize myself.  But I see this comment above repeated often enough to make me scratch my head. By the time you hit level 20 (max level) you'll be at most 1/3 through a campaign. 

I always wonder if people posting this even played.