Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Late Night guild recruiting?

ZylaxxZylaxx Erlanger, KYPosts: 2,574Member

Hey all I work 2nd shift and will be for the forseeable future.  I am looking for a guild of like minded players who play predominantly late at night from 11pm EST till around 4am EST. 

I ideally want a guild that plays in that time frame with little deviation except for weekends or other social events.  I hate logging in at midnight and seeing like 7 guys online and vice versa I dont want to log in at 7pm and see 87 players. 

If you only intend to play late at night and no other times then I would like to join.

Everything you need to know about Elder Scrolls Online

Playing: GW2
Waiting on: TESO
Next Flop: Planetside 2
Best MMO of all time: Asheron's Call - The first company to recreate AC will be the next greatest MMO.

Comments

• AnnarkeyAnnarkey SydneyPosts: 5Member

You might want to check out the Australian/ Oceanic guilds because their prime time would be the same as your schedule.

I have an Oceanic guild www.resonance-aus.enjin.com you should check it out. If you don't think it's your cup of tea, have a look at www.deadlybetties.com, our American-International sister guild.

Good luck.