Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Is this all the areas?

NildenNilden null, NBPosts: 1,284Member Uncommon

http://www.darkdaysarecoming.com/world/locations/lighthouse/

Polaris, Accursed Woods, Innsmouth Academy, Atlantic Island Park, Overlook motel, Chapel of the Prince, Crash site, London, New York, Seoul, Scroched Desert.

12 areas including blue mountian preview, 3 of which are home cities.

Anyone able to comment on zone size? Are some of those just instanced dungeons or full out anyone can explore areas?

How much of a world is this game? Is it 3 city hubs with flights to instance dungeons?

How to post links.

"classification of games into MMOs is not by rational reasoning" - nariusseldon
Love Minecraft. And check out my Youtube channel OhCanadaGamer

Comments

• TheMaelstromTheMaelstrom Knoxville, TNPosts: 393Member

I'm pretty sure that those are only the zones they've released to the public at this point (and hence listed on the official site). But I'm sure they'll have plenty more than that in the game at launch. Unless the cities are so gigantic that it's not needed, which I very much doubt is the case.

No godless person can comprehend those minute distinctions
    in doctrine that provide true believers excuse for mayhem.
    -Glen Cook

• Siris23Siris23 Minneapolis, MNPosts: 217Member Uncommon

Originally posted by nilden

http://www.darkdaysarecoming.com/world/locations/lighthouse/

Polaris, Accursed Woods, Innsmouth Academy, Atlantic Island Park, Overlook motel, Chapel of the Prince, Crash site, London, New York, Seoul, Scroched Desert.

12 areas including blue mountian preview, 3 of which are home cities.

Anyone able to comment on zone size? Are some of those just instanced dungeons or full out anyone can explore areas?

How much of a world is this game? Is it 3 city hubs with flights to instance dungeons?

RED - Some of the new england zone

BLUE - Home cities, with London being the main hub

GREEN - Egypt, what little we've seen so far

PURPLE - Transilvania, which we know almost nothing about

Additionally there is the PvP Warzone

Each of the main zones, New England, Egypt and Transilvania, are suppose to be several times the size of the largest AoC zone.