Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Win 1 of 9 One Year Subscriptions!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com is hosting a new and exclusive sweepstakes event!  From now until April 6, 2011 @ 9PM you can enter for a chance to win a 12 month subscription to Rift!  Enter now and login every day to improve your odds of winning! (see sweepstakes rules for details)

All you need to enter is to be logged in as a MMORPG.com member!

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES NOW!

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• SlampigSlampig Member UncommonPosts: 2,342

Ok, so far there are 10 contestents signed up. Stop the sign ups right there!

That Guild Wars 2 login screen knocked up my wife. Must be the second coming!

• huntersamhuntersam Member UncommonPosts: 210

knowing my luck i be the one that does'nt ein

• ArconaArcona Member UncommonPosts: 1,182

entered to win

85 contestants :p

• LiliythLiliyth Member UncommonPosts: 3

Total Contestants: 203 ;)

Uhhh me want! :<

• Sad thing is the 9 people who will win are most likely people who don't and won't play Rift and are just entering "because they can".

Sucks for the people who actually play or want to play Rift.

• pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183

Umm I'm hoping this is a typo - "From now until April 6, 2011" Otherwise I think i'm a little late :P

• JakardJakard Member Posts: 415

Damn, I'm going to have to go back in time to enter this contest. LOL

• mcrippinsmcrippins Member RarePosts: 1,625

Heh ill give one away too. I'm one of those morons who signed up for a year sub after playing the game for 30 minutes.

• mstrsrevatimstrsrevati Member UncommonPosts: 100

Please enter me in the contest

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

hint!only those participating can win!

• MMOGamer71MMOGamer71 Member UncommonPosts: 1,988

Entered, 436 total entered.

• MrDoedMrDoed Member UncommonPosts: 4

It's awesome to have a chance at winning this atleast even though my luck generally dont get me anywhere. Got hooked on Rift recently and i really dont intend to stop playing any time soon. Just tried out the "lite" part and now i cant stop playing. Mostly chilling around and taking in the scenerys while slowly questing.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

Yay! Been ages since there has been a sweepstakes I can enter from outside the U.S. Nice one mmorpg.com.

• FalcomithFalcomith Member UncommonPosts: 830

No one won! This is why...

"MMORPG.com is hosting a new and exclusive sweepstakes event!  From now until April 6, 2011 @ 9PM"

You are in the wrong year Craig.

• coraphisecoraphise Member UncommonPosts: 11

I kind of wish I *had* signed up after beta testing. So much fun, I almost left another MMO for RIFT... then I contemplated playing both. Then I decided investing 8/9 years in an MMO was a good reason to stay since I was still enjoying it. ^^;

Oh, we're coming up on 1,000 contestants too. :)

• DennisthegwDennisthegw Member Posts: 3

Sweet

• AltahAltah Member Posts: 1

Contestant number 1214 here. Ive played rift from the very begining and have loved it ever since, I can defintiely see myself playing for another year! Incidently my birthday is right around the time of the drawing and a years sub would be an awesome present ;). Good luck everyone!

• DeenaMDeenaM Member Posts: 1

I have played RIFT from the very first day it was released.  I love it, I left World of Warcraft and have not looked back.  I pay on a yearly basis.  This would be great to win.  Thanks for giving us a chance at it.

• LanceKnightLanceKnight Member UncommonPosts: 5

<-- true rift hardcore player here. if u want i'll link akylios kill achivement

• Ais11Ais11 Member Posts: 1

<3 Rift. If I win.......I will never stop smiling :D.

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

Originally posted by Belshazzaar

Sad thing is the 9 people who will win are most likely people who don't and won't play Rift and are just entering "because they can".

Sucks for the people who actually play or want to play Rift.

Don't worry, I won't take one of those spots unless they change the contest to a "We'll PAY YOU to play Rift for one year."  About the only way I'd ever come back to this game.

• BereKinBereKin Member Posts: 287

Nice touch.  image

• AlexeliaAlexelia Member Posts: 1

Rift is AMAZING. <3

• AldersAlders Member RarePosts: 2,207

Not only a fan of Rift but of Trion as well.

• DekapitatorDekapitator Member UncommonPosts: 261

Originally posted by Alders

Not only a fan of Rift but of Trion as well.

Stop sucking up ffs