Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

LFGame with a good economy system or crafting.

OligarhOligarh ggggPosts: 48Member

Well, i'm looking for a game that has a good system of either economy or crafting. That doesn't mean that the game must be based on these things, but it could be something like: WoW but with good crafting or something... Any suggestions? 

Comments

• FehdFehd DohaPosts: 64Member Uncommon

Best game with solid economy I can think of is EvE , u can almost craft anything and it is skill based game so u don't have to reach max lvl to get yr hands on high end mats to craft stuff . U can make fortune if u know what to make and where to sell .

Many MMO's has nice crafting system but problem is game population , no point making stuff to end up selling them to npc ..

• gordiflugordiflu BarcelonaPosts: 757Member

+1

Eve is most probably your best bet.

• ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member Common
    I'm trying wakfu at the moment, its weird but you might like. It's like some mad cross between ultima online, heroes of might & magic and some psychedelic French cartoon from the 1970s

You craft everything in it, even money
  • ShakyMoShakyMo BradfordPosts: 7,207Member Common
    Also perpetuum for something like eve, but mechs instead of space ships