Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

headsets wich one is the best to buy ???

xenptxenpt Member Posts: 430

So now i bought the speaker system, and now i wanna buy a headset i have tried plantronics, senheiser and Steelsound 5vH vs 2 but the mic isnt always great i want a great headset with a clean microphone voice for gaming.

Any suggestions ???

Comments

• fonyfony Member Posts: 755

Gamecom 777

• xenptxenpt Member Posts: 430

what i am looking for is a Comfortable headset i can use for hours, with great sound and a very clean without echoes and things like that on microphone .

• BallsoutBallsout Member UncommonPosts: 70

Gamecom 777, if you wanna stroke your fat cock at the same time.

and how about wireless can they still have great quality sound ?

im not fat so i dont have a fat cock lol

• David_LopanDavid_Lopan Member UncommonPosts: 813

Sennheiser's top of the line ($ 250.00) is the best I have ever come across. Mic is outstanding and the sound is replicated as it should be, for games, movies, and music

• BrokenSpoonBrokenSpoon Member Posts: 205

I have Turtle Beach, Ear Force PX3, programmable function are a bit tricky to get around, but ace pair of headphones! 

Razer Chimaera wireless headphones broke on me in 3 days and I got full refund, the Sennheiser 180 headset had to be sent back due to faulty wireless connectivity. 

All hail the Barn Owl! oh.. and the RED SQUIRREL!!!

• ZarynterkZarynterk Member UncommonPosts: 398

Sennheiser by far... I used to work in the audio field, and IMO my Sennheiser PC 333 for the money kick ass. I use mine for both gaming and music, and they are by far better than most of the others I have tried be it Bose, Plantronics, Fatality, or Triton.

• VyronVyron Member Posts: 55

Originally posted by xenpt

and how about wireless can they still have great quality sound ?

Logitech G930

That is all that needs to be said.  Enjoy

aren´t the wireless ones kinda heavy ??

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

microsoft lx 3000 usb(sorry dont think they make a wireless version yet)i am on my third set and they look like crap but they sound great and mic sound great also .for normal use.if you put volume always to the max on mic and headphone then none are existing for your need yet

ps make sure to use their lifechat software.it is mandatory to have good sound also default everything to lx3000 if you plan to use them all the time .cause default window headphone rendering is meh at best!

• BrokenSpoonBrokenSpoon Member Posts: 205

Like this? No :D

Just think of how annoying cables are!!! 

Sennheiser were actually quite light and very comfortible - shame they didnt work with my set up. 

Turtle beach are a little heavier but work.. so *shrug*

All hail the Barn Owl! oh.. and the RED SQUIRREL!!!

• Fir3lineFir3line Member Posts: 767

em 7 anos comprei dois steelseries Icemat, nao consigo tar a frente do pc sem eles na cabeça

"I am not a robot. I am a unicorn."

• bezadobezado Member UncommonPosts: 1,127

One of the best headsets I ever used and coming from a $200 set to this is amazing that the sound and performance is that good for the price of $85. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826816005&nm_mc=OTC-Froogle&cm_mmc=OTC-Froogle-_-Headsets+and+Accessories-_-Corsair-_-26816005

• KholeKhole Member CommonPosts: 136

Originally posted by drbaltazar

microsoft lx 3000 usb(sorry dont think they make a wireless version yet)i am on my third set and they look like crap but they sound great and mic sound great also .for normal use.if you put volume always to the max on mic and headphone then none are existing for your need yet

ps make sure to use their lifechat software.it is mandatory to have good sound also default everything to lx3000 if you plan to use them all the time .cause default window headphone rendering is meh at best!

I can vouch for this. I love my microsoft lx 3000. THe only downside is that it is a usb mic. As long as you have plenty usb ports not  really an issue.

• EmrendilEmrendil Member Posts: 199

I use the Razer Carcharias headset. Pretty comfy.