Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Classes Video Guides + some PvP!

slaitaarslaitaar Member Posts: 8

Hey guys

Matt here from RageQuit Gaming!

Just to say we've posted some low level(ish) guides for each of the characters. We noticed when we were looking for more info in a video form about how the classes play that there didnt seem too much, so made these videos to give broad, basic overview of how they play out and what some of their abilities do.

We only had access to this weekend just gone so far, so we did our best to get them all as high as possible, but there are limits!

Hope you find them useful, please enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL871E5D40ECAAC2C6&feature=view_all

Comments

• slaitaarslaitaar Member Posts: 8

Wow thought there'd be more interest in the Class guides :(

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Im sure people have watched, they just are too shy to comment. :D

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

I'm watching them now. Having played extensively in all close beta events, I have my own interpretation of how certain classes and certain abilities can and should be used .

Take Mystic and Priest for example. They are equally good at healing group content. The main difference is that Mystic requires a more experienced team and is a bit harder to play right. Priest is more relaxed in this regard. I'm still undecided on what to pick at launch btw.

Thing is, these are starter videos for a game that has been in close beta for a couple weeks now. A game that is not really hyped on this site too, quite the contrary actually. I still liked the videos btw.

• slaitaarslaitaar Member Posts: 8

Thanks for the positive remarks.

In regards to mystic/priest viability, has to be said that we've played neither in a dungeon setting, just our impressions of the skills/spells at our disposal.