Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any More Storyline Missions?

KrelianKrelian Member UncommonPosts: 385

Greetings, i tried this game a while back, (it might have been 8-10 months or so-if memory serves),

and i had really liked it (despite its flaws),

BUT one thing pushed me back from the game, and that was the almost total lack of any real/meaty storyline missions.

You see, i remember that once you created your pilot, you ran through a FEW initial TRAINING missions which also provided you with a background storyline, BUT ONCE these (training) missions were over, the game was BASICALLY-COMPLETLY made of what i could call ''side-missions'', but NO-REAL storyline missions to look forward to.

(for some wierd reason that i wont go into here, this system of ''no overarching storyline thingy'' works in EVE online for me, BUT i cannot accept it in Battlestar Galactica Online... :(    )

So here i am, asking; Since i have left the game (about 8+ months ago) did the developers of BSGO add any new (over-arching) storylinemissions at all?

Thank you for your time.

Comments

• OSF8759OSF8759 Member Posts: 284

They aren't side missions, they're dailies. The "content" of BSGO is PvP, and only PvP.