Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Calling all "old" members!

123468

Comments

  • RyldRyld Monterey, CAPosts: 99Member

    HELP!!!!!!  I'm stuck in Trammel and can't get out.

  • Annah_HAnnah_H Lancaster, PAPosts: 57Member

    I'm back. I registered here back in 2003 as Enigma.

     

    Decided to delete that profile as it simply was not me anymore.

    Formally known as Enigma

  • GruntyGrunty Fort Worth, TXPosts: 7,043Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by Annah_H

    I'm back. I registered here back in 2003 as Enigma.

     

    Decided to delete that profile as it simply was not me anymore.

    Sometimes it's good to start over. The Off-topic forum needed a reboot too. It's still going through the start-up routine.

  • Annah_HAnnah_H Lancaster, PAPosts: 57Member

    yeah i noticed its pretty quiet. I guess that's what happens with the political and religious regulars have nowhere to post to

    Formally known as Enigma

  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Greencastle, INPosts: 2,594Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by Serien

     Hey guys (this is the point that if you don't remember me, Murt, you're not in this category under which the title of the thread describes, haha)

    Matt and I have been recently rounding up members from the good ole' days and it'd be fantastic to be able to get in touch with some of you guys again. We've (well...mostly KT (KillerTwinkie) -- who will not be referred to as Matt) rounded up Finwe and Kiamde (and me, of course). BUT, as I've mentioned, it'd be fantastic to get more of the 'old' members back together.

    And I'm not talking we spend hundreds of dollars and fly out to one spot for a few beers, I'm just saying electronically ...hell, Matt found Kiamde over facebook! Nonetheless, Matt and I exchanged numbers years ago, just got Finwe's a couple days ago -- well, basically what I'm trying to say is that if we can grab you on facebook, that would be great. If not, find some other way of getting in touch with us!

    Oh, and by the last paragraph,  I, in NO WAY meant to imply that one day in the future we can all go on a hunting trip. Hell, I'll lead. I need to top my record 9 point buck anyway :)

     

    -Murt 

    Hey Dept. of, You folks gonna do anything in SWTOR

    image

    Gotta Love this Dept. of

  • RobgmurRobgmur All over, ORPosts: 322Member

    Originally posted by Elsabolts

    Originally posted by Serien

     Hey guys (this is the point that if you don't remember me, Murt, you're not in this category under which the title of the thread describes, haha)

    Matt and I have been recently rounding up members from the good ole' days and it'd be fantastic to be able to get in touch with some of you guys again. We've (well...mostly KT (KillerTwinkie) -- who will not be referred to as Matt) rounded up Finwe and Kiamde (and me, of course). BUT, as I've mentioned, it'd be fantastic to get more of the 'old' members back together.

    And I'm not talking we spend hundreds of dollars and fly out to one spot for a few beers, I'm just saying electronically ...hell, Matt found Kiamde over facebook! Nonetheless, Matt and I exchanged numbers years ago, just got Finwe's a couple days ago -- well, basically what I'm trying to say is that if we can grab you on facebook, that would be great. If not, find some other way of getting in touch with us!

    Oh, and by the last paragraph,  I, in NO WAY meant to imply that one day in the future we can all go on a hunting trip. Hell, I'll lead. I need to top my record 9 point buck anyway :)

     

    -Murt 

    Hey Dept. of, You folks gonna do anything in SWTOR

    image

    Gotta Love this Dept. of

     FAP FAP FAP FAP

    *Corsair Obsidian Series 650D *i5-2500K OC'd ~ 4.5
    *Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 mother board
    * Radeon HD 7970
    *8GB (4GBx2) 1600MHz Kingston HyperX
    *240GB Corsair Force GT Series SATA-III SSD

  • KurushKurush Irvine, CAPosts: 1,303Member
    Dekron is about the oldest member in this thread that I remember.

    I can't exactly remember why. I vaguely recall a stolen pony and an out of control derigible on a collision course with Dodgers Stadium.

    That was you, wasn't it, Dekron?

    Maybe I'm not remembering things quite right.
  • xanthanxanthan Los Angeles, CAPosts: 3Member

    Hmm what is old ? :D

    Age or registration :P

  • ElsaboltsElsabolts Greencastle, INPosts: 2,594Member Uncommon

    Originally posted by xanthan

    Hmm what is old ? :D

    Age or registration :P

    When your CO says, " Chief we really need your help in this area. Keep up the great work ! ie: Desk Job. " Sigh "

    image

  • NeikenNeiken Las Vegas, NVPosts: 254Member

    Originally posted by xanthan

    Hmm what is old ? :D

    Age or registration :P

    Both, registration age, and real age. Since most of us have gotten older over the years while coming here.

     

    Some of you guys are accountable for a few of these grey hairs on my head....

    image

  • iToxiiCziToxiiCz london, TXPosts: 34Member

    Lol when i came on this thread  i thought you meant like.. the 50 year old members

    (if there is any) i only signed up on the forums about 10 mins ago and i got 5 posts :/

    this will be my sixth.

     

     

     

     

    |--Kamran--|

  • FusionFusion VaasaPosts: 1,391Member Uncommon

    Nearly a decade here and close to 3 decades in RL age! deserving title aswell ;)

    Currently playing: -

    Waiting for: Class4.

    Dead and Buried: ESO, NWO, GW2, SWTOR, Darkfall, AO, AC2, Vanguard, CoH/V, EnB, EVE, Neocron, FE, EQ, EQ2, DAoC, FFXI, FFXIV, SWG, WoW, and billions of eastern junks!

  • jackmike008jackmike008 New York, NYPosts: 6Member

    oh god save me,please.

  • eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Fresno, CAPosts: 2,414Member

    Ahhhh...and another six month "vacation" comes to an end.

    I'm back. image

    -Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Myrtle Beach, SCPosts: 11,939Member

    I ghost more than I post now. Lets see what's going on with you guys now a days.

    -In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

  • eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Fresno, CAPosts: 2,414Member

    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

    I ghost more than I post now. Lets see what's going on with you guys now a days.

    lol

    Every time I see someone with "Riki" in their character or forum name in mmos, I always wonder: Is dat mah ninjah?!?

    -Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-

  • Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Myrtle Beach, SCPosts: 11,939Member

    Originally posted by eyeswideopen

    Originally posted by Rikimaru_X

    I ghost more than I post now. Lets see what's going on with you guys now a days.

    lol

    Every time I see someone with "Riki" in their character or forum name in mmos, I always wonder: Is dat mah ninjah?!?

     

    Right here hiding in the shadows man. Always good to see you guys. Makes me feel old being here ha ha ha.

    -In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

  • paps26paps26 SeoulPosts: 24Member

    How's MMORPG doing? what's the new fuzz now?! hi everyone!

  • MorvMorv Royal Oak, MIPosts: 331Member

    I know I don't know most of you, but do I count? ;)

  • MorvMorv Royal Oak, MIPosts: 331Member

    Originally posted by Serien

     Hey guys (this is the point that if you don't remember me, Murt, you're not in this category under which the title of the thread describes, haha)

    Matt and I have been recently rounding up members from the good ole' days and it'd be fantastic to be able to get in touch with some of you guys again. We've (well...mostly KT (KillerTwinkie) -- who will not be referred to as Matt) rounded up Finwe and Kiamde (and me, of course). BUT, as I've mentioned, it'd be fantastic to get more of the 'old' members back together.

    And I'm not talking we spend hundreds of dollars and fly out to one spot for a few beers, I'm just saying electronically ...hell, Matt found Kiamde over facebook! Nonetheless, Matt and I exchanged numbers years ago, just got Finwe's a couple days ago -- well, basically what I'm trying to say is that if we can grab you on facebook, that would be great. If not, find some other way of getting in touch with us!

    Oh, and by the last paragraph,  I, in NO WAY meant to imply that one day in the future we can all go on a hunting trip. Hell, I'll lead. I need to top my record 9 point buck anyway :)

     

    -Murt 

    I've never seena post by someone with a join date older than 2003, yikes!

  • oldglory35oldglory35 enterprise, MSPosts: 1Member

    is this the same MMORPG.com that codecompiler used to run? i was a member for a LONG time then once they broke out nodelay and ghostkill hack the community pretty much died =(

  • konrad16660konrad16660 poway, CAPosts: 182Member

    Are you the same Serein from EQ?  Did you lead public raids?

  • CelciusCelcius Franklin, TNPosts: 1,000Member Uncommon
    Posting to represent the oldschool.
  • Sanctus_MorsSanctus_Mors N. Bay, CAPosts: 597Member

    I was a long time lurker, then I posted a lot a few years back. Went back to being a long time lurker. Representing 2002

     

    I use to post a ton in the City of Heroes forum here.

    your arguement is so persuasive, so filled with knowledge and insight. You back up your argument very articulately, with suggestions of improvements and raising examples to glorify your position....oh wait, you didn't

  • S-mmoS-mmo iasiPosts: 34Member
    I dont whant to be call it "old" :P
Sign In or Register to comment.