Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I play?

thekid1thekid1 Member UncommonPosts: 789

I am on the F2P EU website for Aion now. ( probably)

I can not find an installer anywhere and the latest entry to the fag states:

"If you win a key, we will send it to your email address. For the launch of the Beta phase on the 26.01. you can directly enter the key on our website and create an account. If you have already downloaded the AION client, you can start playing immediately."

So what's going on,

-is it in beta?

-did it release?

-Did F2P already start?

http://www.aionfreetoplay.com/website/faq/item/beta_03

If it is F2P RIGHT now, where is the installer?

Comments

• thekid1thekid1 Member UncommonPosts: 789

I found the installer under the "news "section..

I hope the game is better then the website because this must be one of the worst I've ever seen.

• ReeperReeper Member UncommonPosts: 121

After you find the client and install, then download Asian BOTS and join the rest of the players.

• Flaming_MMOFlaming_MMO Member Posts: 137

Its taking a very very long time to download using their client.  Anywhere else to download it?

• evilastroevilastro Member Posts: 4,270

Are you serious? On the main page of the website there are three BIG icons 'Register Now', 'Visit Shop' and 'Download Now'. It couldnt be any more obvious.

Download took me about an hour.

• MalviousMalvious Member UncommonPosts: 218

Fine, we'll compromise. I'll get my way & you'll find a way to be okay with that.

• Lord_AthonLord_Athon Member UncommonPosts: 165

Haven't you got anything less stupid to say? For your words seems you pay atention, but after all, hummm probably you're another troll, just with nothing to do.

Stupid questions, more stupid answears. How do you play the game: with a computer, a mouse, a keyboard, well a screen would help too, but above all, with a brain bigger than a rat. Sorry be so ash, but you deserve it.

• eHugeHug Member UncommonPosts: 265

Originally posted by Reeper

After you find the client and install, then download Asian BOTS and join the rest of the players.

There are asian ones? I know of german, dutch, russian and us american ones. And bots aren't an issue with Aion anyway, at least not compared to the wide range of exploits.

I was hoping that GF does a better job at banning exploiters but nothing changed, at least on the server Telemachus, where I play. Well, guess I should say "played", the game is not so much fun when you fight people that solo all bosses and use the full range of exploits in pvp.

LFG!