It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
I did watch some videos about TERA and was impressed by this video here, it looks really nice but since graphics is not all in an mmorpg I have some questions about the Game World.
How interactive is the world in TERA ?
* can you dive/going under water
* can you sit on chairs
* can you enter a lot of buildings, I have not seen videos about it so far
* are npc´s dead or do they react if you click on them
* is the world lifeless or offers the world immersion ( how ? )
* an open world exists, are there invisible walls i.e. cant jump from bridges
* mounts ?
* player housing
What does the game offers for explorer ?
* can you find hidden treasures/quests or something
Is the game linear ?
* do you need to follow a certain path to level up your character or can you can choose between different areas to advance
Is the game instanced or has it phasing ?
* i.e. is the playerbase devided into maincity1;maincity2 and so on ..(phasing)
What about crafting ?
* does the game offers interesting crafting and ressource system
What pvp content does this game offers ?
* RvR/Faction vs Faction
* castle siege
* whats the max numbers of players get confronted in battlegrounds
* how active is world pvp and maybe with some goals