Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Divina: Exclusive Weekly Comic Issue 2

SBFordSBFord Associate Editor - News ManagerThe CitadelPosts: 21,186MMORPG.COM Staff Epic

Divina is an upcoming free-to-play (F2P), whimsical 3D MMORPG set in a vibrant and colorful fantasy world filled with Gods, Demons, and a mixture of mythologies. Discover the exciting tale of Divina in this weekly comic series, exclusively at MMORPG.com! Enjoy Divina: Exclusive Weekly Comic Issue 2 of the ongoing saga!

Comments

• ThanesThanes St. Augustine, FLPosts: 182Member

If the bear kills him in the next panel I will play this game when it comes out.

• TyrokiTyroki Wellington, FLPosts: 183Member Uncommon

SWORDY!!!

This is reminding me so much of Ragnarok Online <3

MMO's played: Ragnarok Online (For years), WoW (for a few weeks only), Guild Wars, Lineage 2, Eve, Allods, Shattered Galaxy, 9 Dragons, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Star Trek Online (Got someone ELSE to pay for it), Champions Online (Someone else paid), Dofus, Dragonica, LOTRO, DDO and more... A LOT more. I've played good AND bad. The bad didn't last long. :P

• dudulududulu Irvine, CAPosts: 5Member

barbequed whirlybird! haha