Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Asheron's Call : Dark Majesty: Our AC: TOD Contest!

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

MMORPG.com is proud to present another contest just for our great community!  As many of you are already aware, Turbine Entertainment unveiled the latest expansion for Asheron's Call title "Throne of Destiny" - we are helping celebrate this with a giveaway contest!  We are giving away the following prizes in our latest Asheron's Call: Throne of Destiny Giveaway:

• (10) Signed box copies of AC: Throne of Destiny
  • (15) Signed AC: TOD T-Shirts
  • (5) Free 1 Year accounts for AC: TOD

Registered members of MMORPG.com can enter this contest at this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• akcelpakcelp Member Posts: 1
    nice... i cant wait until it comes out unfortunatly i live far away from U.S.A so i think i might sit this one out so good luck to the other peeps that may have a chance to win image 
  • Vitamin_GVitamin_G Member Posts: 27

15 hours away.

/pray

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Failing to prepare is preparing to fail.

/cry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• ElapsedElapsed Member UncommonPosts: 2,329

Yay! This is the first contest I've won. Thank you MMORPG.com

It's kind of funny to me since I'm actually banned from AC1 for macroing ::::20::

• HedenHeden Member Posts: 131

Originally posted by -Jaguar-
    Yay! This is the first contest I've won. Thank you MMORPG.comIt's kind of funny to me since I'm actually banned from AC1 for macroing ::::20::

Hehe I wonder if they will let you in???

Heden

Heden

CONTEST IS CLOSED!

We are sorry but this contest closed at 9PM EST on 08/08/2005. We will be selecting 30 winning tickets and contacting each one by e-mail as well as MMORPG.COM private mail. The winners will have 24 hours to claim their prize...after this time they will be disqualified and we will re-draw more winners.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it's been just over 24 hours since they listed the winners and a there is still a handful of people who haven't claimed their prizes.   Does anyone know when they will be redrawing winners?

• SteztonStezton Member Posts: 10

How are we supposed to get the free year? I did the confirmation for the prize, but haven't heard anything else. Was the ticket # in the confirmation email the code? ::::37::

• NoraxeNoraxe Member Posts: 190
    I still haven't heard anything about my free year that I won. Maybe someday I will

• SteztonStezton Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by Noraxe
    I still haven't heard anything about my free year that I won. Maybe someday I will

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that hasn't heard anything. I also won a free year. Back on the 17th I emailed [email protected] wondering about it and I got an email back saying "They should be fulfilling your prize shortly". Now it's the 30th and I've yet to hear anything else. ::::05::