Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What's the name of the CoH Nightclub?

KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667

It has been a while.  I remember this nightclub kind of instance.  Gained access through a manhole if I remember.  The place was occupied by socializers more so than any cantina I have seen in an MMO since SWG.  I have wanted, in many post, to reference it but I can't remember the name.  Any help would be appreciated.

Pardon any spelling errors
Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
As if it could exist, without being payed for.
F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.

Comments

• KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667

Originally posted by NuckElBerg

It's called Pocket D. You can read more about it here:

https://support.cityofheroes.com/app/answers/freedomdetail/a_id/8116

Cheers! :)

Yes thank you!  This is the place.  I was impressed with the crowds and the conversation.  I feel this is the best example of socializer game play design.  All ways wondered why I never saw it refered to before.  Thank You again.  All this time I thouth it had One in the name, like "Terminus One".

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

That must have been a long time ago, since F2P hit (and I started playing), the only time I've seen people in there is for the special events like the skiing lodge or the recent valentine's day contest...

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there

• therain93therain93 Member UncommonPosts: 2,039

Originally posted by trancejeremy

That must have been a long time ago, since F2P hit (and I started playing), the only time I've seen people in there is for the special events like the skiing lodge or the recent valentine's day contest...

What?  Pocket D is THE primary spot people gather at to form leagues for Incarnate Trials.  Depending on when they launch, a hole bunch of people may disappear at once, but it is a very popular spot.