Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion: EU Version Now Officially F2P

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Aion EU has officially launched as a free-to-play as of today, February 29th. Former NCSoft EU players who had marked their accounts for transfer should find their characters on the new Gameforge Aion EU servers.

Read the full announcement on the Aion EU site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Zeus.CMZeus.CM Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,788

I see my beta account was deleted. Now how to claim that veteran status? They said they will send email how to do so before f2p launch...

• KhorraxKhorrax Member UncommonPosts: 53

Same problem here, seems my beta account is no more. Forums are in maintenance as well so I can't ask there either.

• ArchidArchid Member UncommonPosts: 210

I have account but its giving me some bullshit error everytime i try to transfer it. Been trying 2 days now and spamming them for answers!! :(

the best way to kill a troll is to FLAME ON! ...or with acid...

• MontaronxMontaronx Member UncommonPosts: 273
    When i use the ncsoft launcher it onky gives me the option to install tha north america versie (eventho i had the EU version already installed) + i have my configuration set to connect to the eu servers.. Any ideas on how to launch it?

• kevjardskevjards Member UncommonPosts: 1,452

Originally posted by Montaronx

When i use the ncsoft launcher it onky gives me the option to install tha north america versie (eventho i had the EU version already installed) + i have my configuration set to connect to the eu servers.. Any ideas on how to launch it?

you need to d/load from gameforge..i had the original in but downloaded gameforge aion beta,,go to aion f2p eu site,dont have link handy sorry,but it is a seperate client.scratch that..link is at top of this page

• ThorHalThorHal Member Posts: 89

I logged in on the NCsoft page to check what my old account was, well I found out what it was, its saying its banned though. I went to like level 10 before dropping it back then, chinese bruteforce again? :/

• nomssnomss Member UncommonPosts: 1,468

The game wouldn't start for me.

• Danta1stDanta1st Member Posts: 1

Originally posted by Archid

I have account but its giving me some bullshit error everytime i try to transfer it. Been trying 2 days now and spamming them for answers!! :(

Same for me. Do tell if you get an answer from them ;) 

• adam_noxadam_nox Member UncommonPosts: 2,148

ugh I paid money for this back when it came out.  so sad.

• OvumOvum Member UncommonPosts: 103

downloaded the gameforge client, file checked, updated, opted-in and im online. good to be back, enough to kill time before GW2. and 3.0 coming soon, so it'll keep me busy as long as it have to.

Music is the science of manipulating people trough sound.

• DogPeeOnTreeDogPeeOnTree Member Posts: 92

I know ima going to play it as soon get pc,atm laptop mw3 and wow.Thx god they can run on it :D 

• vincefire100vincefire100 Member Posts: 9
    When aion goes free to play this spring in NA will it be from gameforge or NcSoft? Because now I am on the unlimited trial from rally the troops until lvl 40. Does this automatically go to the free to play version when it releases?

• dancingstardancingstar Member UncommonPosts: 362

Originally posted by vincefire100

When aion goes free to play this spring in NA will it be from gameforge or NcSoft? Because now I am on the unlimited trial from rally the troops until lvl 40. Does this automatically go to the free to play version when it releases?

Aion NA is staying under NCSoft, so you won't have to mess about with account transfers &c.

• Fallen5Fallen5 Member UncommonPosts: 99

for anyone who doesnt know about the aion NA free to play... NO restrictions to the game. i c alot of people who think the game is like the EU version with account restrictions to chat or broker or other in game tools or maps.

Aion in NA is going to be FREE. there will be no restrictions to the game for anyone. everyone will be able to do everything in the game and it will be the same for everyone. people who played before will be playing the same game as someone who just downloads the game for free with no restrictions on anything.

its all the way free people.

when it goes free in na, just creat an account and download the game. and play the game like its been played with NO RESTRICTIONS in the game.

sry, had to say all that

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,011

Originally posted by fallen567

for anyone who doesnt know about the aion NA free to play... NO restrictions to the game. i c alot of people who think the game is like the EU version with account restrictions to chat or broker or other in game tools or maps.

Aion in NA is going to be FREE. there will be no restrictions to the game for anyone. everyone will be able to do everything in the game and it will be the same for everyone. people who played before will be playing the same game as someone who just downloads the game for free with no restrictions on anything.

its all the way free people.

when it goes free in na, just creat an account and download the game. and play the game like its been played with NO RESTRICTIONS in the game.

sry, had to say all that

So what are they charging for?

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo