Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

PSO2

WagrumWagrum OakleighPosts: 56Member

Ok...so many Archeage and GW2 threads.... Anyone else looking forward to Phantasy Star Online 2?

It looks scrumptious! ^^,

Haven't heard any news on it though... last I heard there was a CBT phase, but not sure of the results.

Comments

• poupaspoupas trafariaPosts: 16Member

Hello ,you can find news about Pso 2 in psoWorld or fallow in facebook phantasy star online 2 :)

• CastillleCastillle KhobarPosts: 2,703Member Uncommon
    Im looking forward to it but isnt it comin out prolly end of the year or 2013

''/\/\'' Posted using Iphone bunni
    ( o.o)
    (")(")
    **This bunny was cloned from bunnies belonging to Gobla and is part of the Quizzical Fanclub and the The Marvelously Meowhead Fan Club**

• nolic1nolic1 Kingman, AZPosts: 687Member Uncommon

Never knew about this OMG thank you I cant wait and nethier can my wife we used to play PSO on DC all the time till our copy became 2 scratched to play then we played PSOBLUE and had fun didn't like universe much buit still play it from time to time offline.

To me I enjoy gaming I dont play to be uber I play to have fun. If a game is not fun to me guess what I move on and play something else till I find one that is. When I find that great game and not sure if in my life time there will be one I hope it has everything I want in an mmo.