Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League of Legends: The Perfect PvP Game?

IT IS!

Comments

• KyelthisKyelthis Member UncommonPosts: 287

Originally posted by PerfectBlend

IT IS!

I've been playing the game since Spring 2011 and am currently doing ranked only at the moment. I agree that the game itself is great, the only thing that I can't stand is the community. The same ragers/afkers/intentional feeders/general trolls that you find in normal games are also in ranked as well.

When your ranking, ELO, is on the line, I think most of these guys need to be reviewed and perma-banned. The system itself is flawed with how that is done, usually several warnings first, then a couple of suspensions, then, after several slaps on the hand, perma-banned. I believe a tougher action needs to be done for most of these players, as even after the suspensions, they continue to behave as they always did with no sense of remorse or worry.

That said, I'm loving the game still and will continue to play it, probably until GW2 and D3 come out.

• AdalwulffAdalwulff Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,152

It is pure pvp, imho.

I came from years of playing DOTA, got sick of the community then heard about this game. That was about 6 months ago, I'm completly hooked.

With so many heros and abilities and buffs and runes and masteries to work with, how can you not have fun!

• TyrokiTyroki Member UncommonPosts: 183

It's fun, don't get me wrong, but has an arse tonne of flaws and problems.

MMO's played: Ragnarok Online (For years), WoW (for a few weeks only), Guild Wars, Lineage 2, Eve, Allods, Shattered Galaxy, 9 Dragons, City of Heroes, City of Villains, Star Trek Online (Got someone ELSE to pay for it), Champions Online (Someone else paid), Dofus, Dragonica, LOTRO, DDO and more... A LOT more. I've played good AND bad. The bad didn't last long. :P

• KithicKithic Member Posts: 1

As a 2 year player of LoL, it is far from perfect. Its biggest flaw would have to be the balancing issues, but their working on it, and getting better every patch.

• Requiem6Requiem6 Member Posts: 237

I see you have many nice argument and valid point there...

Oh wait.. nvm.

• gessekai332gessekai332 Member UncommonPosts: 861

the balancing is damn good for a game that has dozens of different characters/classes, with a new one that comes out every couple of weeks, and hundreds of skills. so far its the best balancing i've seen in an mmo-style pvp.

Most memorable games: AoC(Tryanny PvP), RIFT, GW, GW2, Ragnarok Online, Aion, FFXI, FFXIV, Secret World, League of Legends (Silver II rank)

• ZoterixZoterix Member Posts: 20

Yea its realy the perfect pvp game if you into it and the game have issues, but which game dont have ? Tell me one. The community is huge as in real life there are good and bad personalities.

• KholeKhole Member CommonPosts: 136

Originally posted by gessekai332

the balancing is damn good for a game that has dozens of different characters/classes, with a new one that comes out every couple of weeks, and hundreds of skills. so far its the best balancing i've seen in a not even close to mmo-style pvp.

Its not really balanced when the whole idea of the game is built around tanky dps.

Must be new to games 5 on 5 is hardly an mmo.

• ZoterixZoterix Member Posts: 20

Originally posted by Khole

Originally posted by gessekai332

the balancing is damn good for a game that has dozens of different characters/classes, with a new one that comes out every couple of weeks, and hundreds of skills. so far its the best balancing i've seen in a not even close to mmo-style pvp.

Its not really balanced when the whole idea of the game is built around tanky dps.

Must be new to games 5 on 5 is hardly an mmo.

Learn how to deal with them.