Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Overwatch Keep and Pi

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Caedryn the Dwarf is slowly but surely making his way through Silverwood and now has the added excitement of the Carnival of the Ascended to deal with along the way. Check out Caedryn's latest adventures in today's column. Get ready for a good chuckle and maybe even learn something quite groovy. Read on!

We've started the run up to Carnival of the Ascended, and the first world event associated with it is the piñata hunt.

Those #$%@%^^ piñatas. I hear the clarion call over my speakers, hit M to check out the map, and spot one of the piñatas miles away at the other end of Silverwood. I start my trek across the land, cutting and slashing my way through goblins and satyrs and sprites, only for it to disappear by the time I get there.

Read more of Paul Crilley's Chronicles of One Telaran: Overwatch Keep and Piñatas.

That fox with the antlers you see in the picture? Not mine. Really.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

Great read as always.

• cybrinsanitycybrinsanity Member Posts: 106

I liked this one!! :)

• itgrowlsitgrowls Member Posts: 2,951

I do hope they fix the issue of finding pinatas before some mob of 50's gets there to own it right off the bat.

• WarbsWarbs Member Posts: 245
    Good read!
  • AlyvianAlyvian Member Posts: 342

Originally posted by itgrowls

I do hope they fix the issue of finding pinatas before some mob of 50's gets there to own it right off the bat.

it already seems to be decreasing atleast on my server, most people wanted an XX amount of beads or something to buy a specific item (my guess) which is why they were camping and they got it already :)

besides in a few days this will be completly irrelevant anyway when the main event starts in full force.

• Cthulhu23Cthulhu23 Member Posts: 994

Pinatas?  Really, Trion?  

• CericXCericX Member Posts: 69

Originally posted by Cthulhu23

Pinatas?  Really, Trion?  

Well...they ARE loot pinata's! I found it quite funny. Seems they prefer humor in many cases. Like Mudder's Milk (Firefly) or the named squirrel's outside of Meridian.