Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: TeamFSP

TeamFSPTeamFSP Member Posts: 9

Hello im the officer of TeamFSP, we are the most top notch players that you will find.

We come from SWTOR but Swtor was to easy for us. and way to bugy if you ask me.

We will now step up to TERA. we find this game very good as an MMO,  More of a challenge.

TeamFSP are recruiting for the release in EU. our goal is to be the best agian. But we need you!.

if you have what we need i would tip you to check www.TeamFSP.com   you can also follow us on http://en.twitch.tv/teamfsp

You will find more information about TeamFSP.

Cheers//

Bambi

Comments

• teakboisteakbois Member Posts: 2,154

Originally posted by TeamFSP

Hello im the officer of TeamFSP, we are the most top notch players that you will find.

LOL

• TeamFSPTeamFSP Member Posts: 9

haha yes a clear need to brag a little.

feel more comfortable with the word. you can not put words to it xD

Tierd to hear the HC/pro.  this is more glamorous word haha. or what do you say

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066

Really! you are the bestest that any one will ever find,i'm scared,i mean real scared.

Bragging always makes me wonder if the person doing the bragging is trying to convince themselves of the thing they are bragging about.

Try saying that sentance really fast,bet you can't because i'm the bestest at speaking really fast.

for some reson i just laughs. Top notch = excellent superb etc.

We got some excellent gamers. I dont rly see the problem. You know frivolous ? apparently not.

The most unmature discussion i ever had. Do you have a reson the be scared ? , you lost me totaly

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

Welcome to TERA TeamFSP, I hope you find it challanging. Will you be trying for Vanarch positions?

• DraftbeerDraftbeer Member UncommonPosts: 517

Originally posted by teakbois

LOL

And the most humble too. image

Thanks alot.

we talked alot about the "Political System and Vanarch " Thats the thing that we looking farward to

We have some big plans about that system, and we hope it will work as we planned

We cant come in and be humble  in a Political System  if we want to rule we need to ARROGANT.

thats how popolicies works, you cant be to kind you know

You need to act, you need to extort. need to be a real dick to win the area and rule, You can even threatening guilds,

"If you dont vote for us we will kill you"   This is how the game will work. if want want to succes in this game you need to act

manage your town, raise taxes, remove pvp from your zone, remove npcs, even remove the auction house if you want everyone to hate your town

• zevni78zevni78 Member UncommonPosts: 1,146

I prefure to be mr nice guy, Vote for Me!

Well we will go the bloody way :) got everything planed, :)  

You can even say vote for us we give you cash, 

When we were in swtor we clered everything in 1raid nightmare etc.

Ii trust this game xD, no bugs

• UtukuMoonUtukuMoon Member Posts: 1,066

Do you have a reson the be scared ? , you lost me totaly

You lost me with this line.Hell,i'm not English but ,come on lol.image

• AdvancedTechAdvancedTech Member UncommonPosts: 165

I must have gone to mmorpg.eu trying to get to the NA website. Sorry.

• S37hhhS37hhh Member Posts: 9

what does FSP stand for? did u guys misspell FPS or smth?

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351

FSP is mainly known for their power supplies.  They're not horrible, but they're not exactly Seasonic, Delta, or even Super Flower.

• KhaerosKhaeros Member Posts: 452

Your handle is the most intimidating part of your presence, Bambi.

• SuperXero89SuperXero89 Member UncommonPosts: 2,551

Not even going to attempt to give a damn

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,351

If you want to recruit for a TERA guild, you might have better luck if you try the TERA forums rather than here.

This discussion has been closed.