Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Xsyon Change Subscription Plan...?

massicksmassicks Member Posts: 46

Ok....

So I go to play Xsyon this morning and it says my subscription is inactive.

I think to myself "something must have happened when they tried to take this months payment"

So I go to set up my subscription again only to find that the minimum subscription is now quarterly!!!

Was this change of plan briefed to current subscribers before they chose to change it because I can't remember seeing any literature on it......

Now this is going to sound hypocritical since my last thread "Xsyon Needs YOU <------"

However...... I am now feeling a bit cheated.......I am willing to support and sub to the game but this is a two way thing - I support you (Notorious Games) and in return you value my custom and at least be honest and open with me......

imageimageimage

Comments

• IchmenIchmen Member UncommonPosts: 1,228

are you saying the lowest sub package you can buy is a quarterly one??? that sounds pretty greedy to me. as alot of gamers like my self jump around games we dont like having to invest in several months if we only plan to play for a month or 2, between stints of playing it. 

though as for briefing if they use the typical MMO eula/tos they dont have to say anything about it if they dont want to, as everyone who makes an account accepts that they can change the game or charge in an instant with no form of repayment to the user. 

still i cant see how this is going to gain them population and subbers if they are indeed limiting members to a larger sub amount (unless its more months for less money.. aka 4 months for the price of 1 month)

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

i may be totally wrong with my understanding of the term "qarterly". Does that mean they wont sell 1 month sub anymore? instead it will be 3 month subscriptions only?

If i am correct then this people are on crack. if i want to play 1 month i dont have to pay more than that. Not even the most greedy mmo companies limit the payment options to quarterly paymens. If i am wrong then i still fail bad with my english

• jerkbeastjerkbeast Member UncommonPosts: 255

I just went and checked, and indeed 3months is the smalles sub you can get now. And I was thinking of subbing again when I'm done building my next computer....but not now.

• MrDDTMrDDT Member UncommonPosts: 276

No idea what you guys are talking about, its had monthly option the whole time and still is there.

-MrDDT

• SinellaSinella Member UncommonPosts: 343

I just checked, MrDDT is right, the monthly supscription is there. OP, if that option doesn't show up for you then it's a bug, email support and they will fix it.

• BandenBanden Member Posts: 83

Seems fine to me... contact support... next time you have a problem like this, do that before you start posting on a 3rd party site, posting before you know whats going on is how stupid and untrue rumours get started. You would think that there would be some kind of announcement if this was done and there hasnt been said anything. Check forums and ask support before you start spreading false information.