Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is Coyote?

Has anyone else noticed that Coyote hasn't posted anything since people got all up in arms over his infamous "Domestic Violence" joke?  Is it just a coincidence?  Did he go on vacation, or was he censored somehow because of the thinskins?

Anyone know?

You want me to pay to play a game I already paid for???

Be afraid.....The dragons are HERE!

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • evolver1972evolver1972 Member Posts: 1,118

LOL

Here's to Coyote catching the Roadrunner!

My guess is he no longer writes articles here...Seems a little too coincidental that so many people got pissed about his last article and he hasn't posted since.  If that's the case, how sad.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

We're all like one big happy family here...sort of.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

Hi guys,

I've checked into this for you and we'll have a response for you soon!

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565

Hey folks,

We weren't going to say anything, because Coyote wanted to "drift silently into the night", but he's taking a leave of absence for now.  While I can't promise when or how, I hope he'll write again for us soon.  For now, he just needed some time off.

- Bill

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• WickedjellyWickedjelly Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 4,990

Originally posted by BillMurphy

Hey folks,

We weren't going to say anything, because Coyote wanted to "drift silently into the night", but he's taking a leave of absence for now.  While I can't promise when or how, I hope he'll write again for us soon.  For now, he just needed some time off.

- Bill

Really? Well, that sucks, I got a kick out of his articles. Oh well, thanks for the info.

1. For god's sake mmo gamers, enough with the analogies. They're unnecessary and your comparisons are terrible, dissimilar, and illogical.

2. To posters feeling the need to state how f2p really isn't f2p: Players understand the concept. You aren't privy to some secret the rest are missing. You're embarrassing yourself.

3. Yes, Cpt. Obvious, we're not industry experts. Now run along and let the big people use the forums for their purpose.

Thanks for the update Bill.  Hopefully he'll be back soon.  I miss him already!

• jonrd463jonrd463 Member UncommonPosts: 607

I was afraid this would happen. Coyote, if you happen to read this, I hope you regroup, recharge, and reboot soon enough. Your articles are one of the main things that keeps me coming back to this site. You think so much like me, it's scary. I hope the angry villagers with torches and pitchforks didn't drive you away, because if so, it's a sad, sad commentary on the complete lack of perspective society seems to be afflicted with.

Get back here soon!

"You'll never win an argument with an idiot because he is too stupid to recognize his own defeat." ~Anonymous