Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift: Trion Worlds Inks Taiwan Deal

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Trion Worlds has announced that a new publication deal has been made to bring Rift to Taiwan. Gamonster will be publishing Rift for Taiwanese residents. This agreement follows soon after the recent announcements regarding a publication deal for most of Southeast Asia and a separate agreement for Korea and China.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PuremallacePuremallace Member Posts: 1,856

They are not playing around are they.

• Superduper69Superduper69 Member Posts: 363

Originally posted by Puremallace

They are not playing around are they.

Its business.. no time to play.

• drbaltazardrbaltazar Member UncommonPosts: 7,856

gees!they are really going hardcore!basicly they re trying to cover the whole  3.5 billion potential player in asia?even if they only get 1 % of player they ll still get 3.5 million player!

• ClocksimusClocksimus Member Posts: 354

inb4 Rift total subs exceeds  10million.....

Trion -  powered by Redbull.

• black_isleblack_isle Member UncommonPosts: 258

Rift is the best themepark atm imo, the only one worth playing for me, if i was playing mmos that is.

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

Originally posted by black_isle

Rift is the best themepark atm imo, the only one worth playing for me, if i was playing mmos that is.

I personally would say TERA is the best themepark, but Rifk is... ok.

It's never been more then just 'ok' imo though- I don't think any game, ignoring all other issues of Rift, that has a cross server group builder could ever be anything special for me.

• CoriolanusCoriolanus Member Posts: 9

I just don't want these people playing on my server. They need to have a separte servers for Plat sellers from Taiwan, Philispine etc.

• troublmakertroublmaker Member Posts: 337

Originally posted by Clocksimus

inb4 Rift total subs exceeds  10million.....

Trion -  powered by Redbull.

You realize that Taiwan has one of the smallest gaming markets in the world right?  Opening servers in Taiwan is not a showing of Trion's strength but the risk they will take.