Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fallen Earth: Now Available On Steam

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Fallen Earth has now been released on Steam in the F2P section. Players utilizing the Steam client will receive an in-game Steam T-shirt and Gordon’s Ward, items that will boost crafting and social skills. In addition, returning Steam players will receive three days of Commander Premium, the highest level of the current subscription plan.

Find out more about Fallen Earth.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ExcessionExcession Member RarePosts: 709

Slow day for news?

FE was available on steam long before now.

A creative person is motivated by the desire to achieve, not the desire to beat others.

• plescureplescure Member UncommonPosts: 397

aye. i think i bought FE on steam the original day of retail release!!

Mind i assume it means its now available in its F2P form for the 1st time

If someone is talking in general chat in a language you dont understand, chances are they're not talking to you. So chill out and stop bitching about it!

• XasapisXasapis Member RarePosts: 6,337

It was added in the free to play section a couple days ago.

I have downloaded the client and logged into the game ith my old password. I noticed that all my charcters from the P2P days are still there.

• ZX81SpectrumZX81Spectrum Member Posts: 39

I think it has launched in the F2P form, and by jeebus has it launched.  The GM's and Hazmat (Volunter) folks are really working for their money atm :P.  New players are joining faster than you can say biohazard and the help channel is filled with chatter. (if I see another : "How do I repackage my Horse question", I will strangle a hamster).

Jokes aside its very nice too see a game like this that actually deserves a larger playerbase get this kind of influx.

40 Year old couples and gaming. Toons borrowed from Cyanide and Happiness.Text is Yours truly. Paint ftw :)

• TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

its a good MMO, i encourage people to try this MMO, well, although it's not very that well populated anymore, but its still fun

So What Now?

• KaezKaez Member Posts: 80
    I just recently came back after it went f2p and I'm really having fun. Can't wait to finally get into some of the higher level pvp content :)