Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Comments

• eyceleycel Member Posts: 1,334

Iv never had this much fun in any beta.   Cmon popin, u kno u want to.

• DarrgenDarrgen Member UncommonPosts: 65

This game could've been fun but instead they made the game too simplisitc. There is hardly any actual skill involved with this game.  The auto targetting system needs to be completely removed as well. Makes melee useless unless you're with a group of players. You're better off playing a healer or a ranged if you're running around solo.

Bottom line is a game that focuses on being a MOBA should have a lot more strategy and skill involved in playing. This game lacks both which will result in the game getting very boring fast.  4x BW 2xshaman seems to be the best arena setup and 3x bw, 2x shaman, 1xrat ninjaing the outer bases on mourkain is like the best setup there.

• popinjaypopinjay Member Posts: 6,539

Originally posted by eycel

Cool, then that means the launch will be even better!

Call me when you're done debugging, maybe I'll come around then and check it out. When does this game launch anyways?

What beta stage is this in?

Originally posted by Darrgen

This game could've been fun but instead they made the game too simplisitc. There is hardly any actual skill involved with this game.  The auto targetting system needs to be completely removed as well. Makes melee useless unless you're with a group of players. You're better off playing a healer or a ranged if you're running around solo.

Iv played quite a few hours of it.  I use the orc warrior in Mourkain with a warband and it works extremely well. As for the auto targeting Im not sure Iv seen anything that doesnt work.  If anything Id say the pvp is as fun as any Iv ever played coming from years in wows BG's and some rift pvp as well as a bit in aion.

Originally posted by popinjay

Cool, then that means the launch will be even better!

Call me when you're done debugging, maybe I'll come around then and check it out. When does this game launch anyways?

What beta stage is this in?

Well its not really like your normal beta like a b2p/p2p type of game.  There is some info on facebook but other then that there really is nothing else.  The main website for WOH is basically a video and thats it.  I think its a ways off from what I was told by someone else, but that could me just a few months since its afterall just a simple pvp game.

This is the 4th or 5th beta session I think.

rate the hype if you can as well here on mmorpg.

Iv played quite a few hours of it.  I use the orc warrior in Mourkain with a warband and it works extremely well. As for the auto targeting Im not sure Iv seen anything that doesnt work.  If anything Id say the pvp is as fun as any Iv ever played coming from years in wows BG's and some rift pvp as well as a bit in aion.

You are fighting randoms, Trust me you'd be dead fast vs my warband setups.

You are fighting randoms, Trust me you'd be dead fast vs my warband setups.

te heh, no we fight we been fightening mostly warbands.  Iv got 44 wins, 13 in row last saturday.  Last weekend was my first play.

Cool but the beta wasn't running Sunday and that's not even good. We didn't lose once we made a warband. This is me and my 2 arena partners who are all gladiators in wow arena.

yea I made it almost to grandmarshal once in WOW BG wit my preist in vinalla. Also I relise there wasnt beta on sunday.  Saturday there was though.

You can barly get in more then 13 games in 6 hours of play.  lol.

Sure you can especially if you get arena. 4 bw aoe kills people fast and racks up the points even faster. On mourkain wed almost always have 2 outer bases plus middle so that was quick as well. Just depends on tactics of the other team on mourkain tho

if your not eating or taking breaks lol maybee, mourkain alone takes 20 minutes to play, plus waiting for queue.  We mix it up, we dont always have the same ppl playing togather.

Mouirkain only takes 20 mins if you can't hold an outer base to keep middle

4 hour beta just concluded, had a blast! Anyone else play?

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

crap forgot about it, I have been enjoying it, but it gets a little boring with no account/char progression

theres levels and tatics in the profile page.

• sapphensapphen Member UncommonPosts: 911

Part of me wishes they would fix Warhammer Online, nonetheless I'm glad they made Wrath of Heroes.   I don't feel like the original WAR could capture the essence of Warhammer.   I was a fan of the old table top game and although WAR crammed the races into classes/factions, in doing so they lost some important aspects of the Warhammer Universe.

Wrath of Heroes isn't meant to replace your MMO, it's like having instance access to MMO-style PvP combat without having to worry about all the baggage and leveling up.  Don't get me wrong, I love that stuff but there are other games out now and soon to be released that focus on a great PvE experience.

• JarazarJarazar Member Posts: 231

I tried it for a couple of hours and found it very boring after a while. I won't be going back to it.

• saurus123saurus123 Member UncommonPosts: 678

stay away from this game

its boring, unbalanced, the system is screwed atm

maybe they will fix all these things and it will be playable after some time

Originally posted by saurus123

stay away from this game

its boring, unbalanced, the system is screwed atm

maybe they will fix all these things and it will be playable after some time

the game is great, no reason to go beyond that.  It deleivers fun pvp action, any other non sensical bashing is really unwarranted.

• BassmanJBassmanJ Member Posts: 25
    So who all is playable, what uh, classes i mean. I went to the site afew times and just saw a vid.

Is melee a joke? Can you roll a skaven? Thats about all i want to know for now.

I would try it out, soon as i find out more.

yea skaven is my favorite hero, there called heros.  There are currently 20 of them.

No the mele is fun, its all good fun.  I cant wait till they add more maps, they added one recently that is really cool, Black Fire Pass. 

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    They should just WoH and make AoR F2P.

After I broke up with AoR, all MMO bored me to death. They are shit compared to AoR.

WoH is just some utterly arena shit.
  • pierthpierth Member UncommonPosts: 1,494

I've enjoyed the betas for this game for what it is- 3 team battlegrounds, that's all I expected from it and it delivers. You'll definitely find some of the same issues in this that you do in any instanced MMO PvP (although this is certainly not a MMO, it is still tab target button-mashing combat)- the biggest being that premade teams on vent will beat the hell out of PUG teams but that will never change, ever, in any game.

• Cirn0Cirn0 Member Posts: 162

I love the game, its fun and by fun I mean FUN. 3 team PvP is really awesome and is much more enjoyable than old plain red VS blue thing. Another good point of the game is ability to counter other heroes with certain abilities. Some prevent healing (dead healer) others ignore armor or place a debuff that negates enemy armor (dead armor tank) etc.etc. So if you ever find yourself (or your team) being bad against certain class then you should A) avoid it and let your team deal with it B) select another hero who can deal with it. Its not a game where you can get your favorite OP hero and expect to win, you'll get rolled, hard.

IZI MODO?! Ha-ha-ha!

• VesaviusVesavius Member RarePosts: 7,908

I actually thought the game was fun, and it's not normally what I would shoot for at all.

yeah, agreed, people should try this. It might suprise them.